interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

I was just waiting for the time it will close!! It was just a failed parody...I know you tried a lot to create it but there are a lot of problems in this type of servers....The servers that don't have a lot of problems in L2J are PvP or Rpg...alll other have massive bugs that you need 1year to fix them...

I'm sick of getting pked in Primeval isle! Cruma too! I think u need to make it so that archers cant shoot me from 1 mile away... also add pk guards in every singe fucking space that is open :D and take out fake death skill from dagger... It's pissing me off...

I'm sick of getting pked in Primeval isle! Cruma too! I think u need to make it so that archers cant shoot me from 1 mile away... also add pk guards in every singe -beep-ing space that is open :D and take out fake death skill from dagger... It's pissing me off...

To be honest, I don't give a shit what makes you pissing off. I just care for what most people think about server. If you don't like fake death in dagger classes then you have to leave LineageII and start playing Warcraft or smth else.

Thx.

and take out fake death skill from dagger... It's pissing me off...

oo, it was a joke?

fack i didnt understood it. Tell us other men!

Want too remove also heal from bishops? well it may also piss you off to see a player being healed. --

I WOULD NEVER LOG NOT EVEN TO YOUR FORUM TO SEE ABOUT STUCKSUB!!!!

Do you think that I care for what you're doing? Just stay away from me and from this topic. if you don't like the server just don't make wars etc. Otherwise you'll earn your prize again ;)

GR:Paidia ok, oloi lene gia ton DW , gamatos ktl.Mia erwtisi omws oi classes einai ballanced I sou bgenei o to3otis me 5k belos?

Kapios GM na apadisei ipeu8ina plz.

Ty