Dagger enchant = useful or useless ?

Videur

its true

STR since kamael increases land rate od lethal's but its also increases p.atk :]

DEX increases criticals from blows/normal hits

thx for the info... btw also critical rate and critical damage give more damage in dagger skills.!

wit+2 men-2

wit+3 men-3

int+4 men-4

Full castin speed :)

on a dagger ? ROFL...

and about p atk...i just realised u need it...w/o it u can make good dmg too..

but just think why on daggers with crit dmg says increase ur p atk in "xxx"

so u think...then i need p atk...for hit harder...and plof try it and u will see...

more p atk= str u hit harder no doubt of it =) and not just a little lot more...

just make dyes +4 dex +4 con + 1 dex - 9 str.

now if u can enchant dagger then it never hurts. but its useless on pvp as all others have already said

Agreed P.atk on  deager dont need but if you can eanchant you should do it :) imo

wit+2 men-2

wit+3 men-3

int+4 men-4

Full castin speed :)

+4 INT ? i think we should decrease the STR and increase the CON its the best choise

Still wondering why ppls are donating for oe daggers

If you play with walker it is usefull xD

If you play with keyboard it is useless(cause you hit with blows)

for pve it is also usefull to enchant it.

for pvp it is useless to enchant it..

P att DOES increase your damage with blows BUT at a certain extent. Lets give an example... you have 2k p att with dagger and u blow some random npc for 3k. Then you have about 2.5k p att, youll blow the same random npc for about 3.2k - 3.3k. It increases the blow damage regardless but only a little. If your a poor mofo then waste enchants on high + armor and jewels. If ur a rich mofo then go ahead and make urself a red dagger. Its your choice.

+1, this guy explained it all

WTF...

It does affect the damage of your skills...

If you use a no grade dagger and an S dagger you will make more damage with the S dagger... the difference might be 200-500, but still , you deal more damage...

Especially if you have a dagger +0 and +14(I tested it a few days ago in Gold) you make more damage with +14... but with +14 you make less damage than a critical damage +4 dagger...( Test Was On Soul Seperator.)