[Report] AVE Scamming

don't be stupid if you don't return my money I continue to want sanctions against you.

don't write that you like it, the case is not closed.

spacer.png

don't pose as you want when you upload a photo don't edit upload the whole conversation before editing.

• Upvote 1

I didn't edit anything, It's a scren from Your vid, don't be delusional.
I won't refund You. I think 10 years ago I've created account on L2Brasil - You can also go there if You want.
Take care

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, 911reg said:

Honestly Ave has probably the best updater out there, the download speed is amazing since it has bz2 compression support, his designs are great, etc. I don't understand why he insists on taking so long to deliver every single time. His procrastination is bringing him down.

not for long a new one is coming out soon 🙂 as my new project is almost finished 1 click builder, dynamic configurations and more ave knows he saw it 🥸

12 hours ago, Banshee Garnet said:

Dont be unfair, he spend time and he almost made it... he should thank for some money that got back

that would be if the client would backout from his order as i said in my previous post, that is not the case, he miss the deadline and well he acted like he is always do.

5 hours ago, Ave said:

I'm taking shit and comments like "he NEVER delivers, ban him!", from all-time haterZ of mine.

who said "he NEVER delivers, ban him!"

Posted (edited)

Can someone actually turn down agro on this mob? 🤣 
He mentioned me on Discord, to make me see something from his shit / '90-like calculator work. What a attention seeking whore...

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

(some gibberish)

no-one.gif

How do I block this cunt? 
@Celestine

Edited by Ave
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Eldamar said:

Just saying that even when he refunded, he still invested his time debugging and what not.

You can't go to a repairmen, ask him to do stuff, then half way through you call him saying you dont need his services anymore, take your car and go without paying the invested time.

That's not how the world works.

I don't like commenting on random people, I didn't and I never will.
I bet you didn't even read the discussion from the video carefull.