help for system:)

maybe i misunderstand the question, or it is just a non sense post? What do you mean <<create a patch>> x.x? copy and paste your system... do you want others to access, do you want custom things, whatever...? Search, there is already an answer...

omg lier ... tell me the person or the rule which says dont be allowed to post guides eleoc

Re thelei na kanei diafimisi o mlks gia to diko t site!!!

Eng: The lamer wants to advertasi his forum the noob

Guest TheVortex

to create a patch ur server must have custom things or not .. 1st you decode the l2.ini and put there ur ip and if u have any custom things such as weaponrpg or items o sthin you add these in the patch .. patch is the system foloder - systemtextures whatever u want ... just take the things u want and put these in a ZIP or RAR ...also if u dont have any custom things .. just use host!

LOL guys just stop spamming without NO REASON

ok listen

1st ) you need a patched system if u dont have i will upload one for u later just informe.

2nd) you need fileedit the newest edition if u dont have it told me to upload it too

3rd) with file edit u encrypt the L2.INI inside ur system... u add there ur server IP. and then decrypt

4rd)go to servername-e encrypt with fileedit again and change the name of the server ex: from bartz rename it to LOL and then decrypt it again after run ur l2 and u will see the changes if u want some aditional informations just told me here.

• 1 year later...

Please help and me with system i have server but i cant login

lol, next time look, when was made last post! And also this is wrong section! lol man...

Dont bump old topics damn :S