Yeah, sorry for beeing honest. I remember like a year ago when You where trying so hard to be my "friend on Discord" just to get from me some tricks and info about PS, how I do stuff. So yeah, how sad for You. Lets talk in 4 to 6 years from here.
Take care and good luck with Your sales.

• Like 1

@Ave We have never been friends in discord and I wont accept you saying bullshit about me online.
You have send me a friend request on discord once and a message saying "Hey, do you have access on maxcheaters or you cant login as well?" When maxcheaters was down.. I have never tried to approach you, and if so please post any messages we supposedly have . Jesus, why do you even have to come up with something that is not true at all. That's so sad for real.

idiot.png

Edited by protoftw

Too bad I've removed You from my Discord, I would show You the whole history. You may act now like You don't know anything, but I like the fact that both You and me know the truth. That's more than enough for me.
Cheers!

Damn man, that's so fucking disgusting. Pretending that something is real even though it's not real at all.
Jealousy keeps hitting hard on you, doesn't it? 

You know life has something for every and each one of us. You can act like a dick right now and say bullshit but sometime it will hit you hard. Remember that. Being nice doesn't hurt, being honest..also doesn't hurt. I don't understand the need you have to express such false statements.. It won't make you seem better or more worthy. Otherwise, it makes you look sad and desperate.

I hope you are doing fine in whatever you do, honestly I do. But karma is like a bitch you know, it's gonna come sooner or later.

You can judge but expect some comeback. Not from me specifically, but you will face it when it's time.

Listen, act like a saint in public, I couldn't care less. As I said, I'm more than ok with both You and me know the truth here.
Jealous? Of what? Your firverr-like designs? Don't be ridiculous.
Karma? Have You consider TED motivation talk?

That's all attention You will get from me.
GL HF, Cheers