H5 PACK RECOMMENDATIONS

L2Sphere

Question

Hello all,

I ask for a H5 Pack server (plug and play) little config (easy :D)
What u recommend ?
For stable, start and easy to add custom?

Thanks
L2jsunrise ? L2jeternity ? L2jMobius? ....

8 answers to this question

Just go with l2jmobius paid version. They have plenty of customs + full source code allowing you to easily hire a developer for any additional features you might need. In addition , daily fixes and updates. Price - Value ratio is totally worth it. 
L2jsunrise avoid it at all costs. As a former client i  had many issues,  they advertise that they provide full source code but part of it is locked. In addition, The basic package includes only fundamental features, and adding extras incurs additional costs. Moreover, even the features you purchase remain locked. In the end, you could end up spending between 300 to 500 euros and switching to another source with your player base will be pain in the ass. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kara_ said:

Have u buy it? It Sucks 😄 

speaking only of the website of l2jsrunsie is by far more valuable than anything you ve ever created mate, but well if it even worth replying to a guy like you, searching on your own on topsites for H5 servers 6 out of 10 of them are made out using sunrise, which replies to your concerns.

3 minutes ago, Seamless said:

Just go with l2jmobius paid version. They have plenty of customs + full source code allowing you to easily hire a developer for any additional features you might need. In addition , daily fixes and updates. Price - Value ratio is totally worth it. 
L2jsunrise avoid it at all costs. As a former client i  had many issues,  they advertise that they provide full source code but part of it is locked. In addition, The basic package includes only fundamental features, and adding extras incurs additional costs. Moreover, even the features you purchase remain locked. In the end, you could end up spending between 300 to 500 euros and switching to another source with your player base will be pain in the ass. 

thats not true, or at least its not true with the latest changes that took place a few months ago, where we moved the whole engine.jar to the main core

I'm simply sharing my experience as a former client of your service, with no bad intentions. I had significant problems with the geodata, which led to numerous issues with an autofarm feature I had purchased from a third-party developer. Due to the locked parts, finding a potential fix for these issues was not feasible. Currently, I have no idea  the state of l2jsunrise as a project. 

• Upvote 1

if you want to pay buy l2jeternity is the best h5 pack. with good support
if you want something free just to learn, use free version of mobius  or you can find sunrise shared private versions.

3 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

speaking only of the website of l2jsrunsie is by far more valuable than anything you ve ever created mate, but well if it even worth replying to a guy like you, searching on your own on topsites for H5 servers 6 out of 10 of them are made out using sunrise, which replies to your concerns.

By far more valuable than i ever made? How you know what i've made? By far your project has been leak several time and it's free all over the place so we 've seen your code. Else if else if else if else if. How is this better compared to what i make?

Go away. At least if you want to continue such conversation support it with statements come and flex me your code knowledge 🙂 But 100% u won't do. Cause you can't. 

• Sad 1