grat :D

i am confuzed you cant understand if he selling your files?and how can somebody understand what he is selling? is there some tips to check or something? also you want to share the files only if he is selling them and they are yours? there is no alternative reason to share them?

:kim:thank you for the share

12 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

i am confuzed you cant understand if he selling your files?and how can somebody understand what he is selling? is there some tips to check or something? also you want to share the files only if he is selling them and they are yours? there is no alternative reason to share them?

:kim:thank you for the share

Edited by Tinker123aa

He was supposed to share some of his files from a guy who supposedly selling them in case he was selling them, so he didnt actually did the share he only felt he shared it with us in a condition that a guy was selling his work, now he probably realized he didnt share actually something with us and instead he shared only his intention to share it with us and he removed his intention of sharing his work that was suposed to be shared under the contition of beign sold here.

What really happened is some people sometimes get their brain shorted out they get this glimpse of somebody is after them or doing something that is directly relevant to them and they go in some dark place and try to hurt them in any possible way, they really need help but help is not reaching always, next day they forget about it but the guy is still a vilain and day by day he becomes their worst enemy

:kim:or that was just a great share that got removed witch is more plausible.

8 hours ago, ExileWorld said:

What is this?

:pepe-gun:that was the greatest share for l2off

he share with us the intention of sharing what unknownsoldier is selling if unknownsoldier is selling (his) files he will share them

:pepe-sheesh:you just dont get it

• Haha 1

I filtered them anyway :D, had 27 downloads yesterday the source plus the server jeje

the 27 people who downloaded yesterday, can now start downloading the files that unknownsoldier was selling them

Maybe they are even better, I think he had some previous reviews hehe

He calls himself DEV and knows absolutely nothing... that's how mcx ended up, it's hilarious.

Edited by Tinker123aa

5 hours ago, Tinker123aa said:

I filtered them anyway :D, had 27 downloads yesterday the source plus the server jeje

the 27 people who downloaded yesterday, can now start downloading the files that unknownsoldier was selling them

Maybe they are even better, I think he had some previous reviews hehe

He calls himself DEV and knows absolutely nothing... that's how mcx ended up, it's hilarious.

I downloaded and deleted them. This was the best l2off interlude source?

:kim:Thanks for sharing again

download link is working

18 hours ago, dandiarena said:

what?

steven-he-emotional-damage-steven-he.gif

Note to viewers: the guy trolls that he has shared some files but he didnt.. he just try to hurt another guy

2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

:kim:Thanks for sharing again

download link is working

steven-he-emotional-damage-steven-he.gif

Note to viewers: the guy trolls that he has shared some files but he didnt.. he just try to hurt another guy

the 27 who downloaded must be very happy 😄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1