PTS L2OFF Vanganth - Classic interlude protocol 110

this only serves so that the players have to download a 10gb client and cannot take advantage of all the functions of the client.... for that it is better to use a classic interface... it would be exactly the same...

this is really garbage...

On 2/13/2023 at 7:26 AM, Tinker123aa said:

this only serves so that the players have to download a 10gb client and cannot take advantage of all the functions of the client.... for that it is better to use a classic interface... it would be exactly the same...

this is really garbage...

Guytis-Gustavo, Its not the same ofcourse. This files in this share created before one year plus and its a test server expirement files. For thoses like a Vanganth Interlude gameplay in classic client with better fps and stable gameplay from interlude client. If anyone like it, can buy the stable version from @TravorJwith all known bugs fixed.

I can provide a server to test also in https://esl2.org/valkyrie/

Edited by ZOUMHS

1 hour ago, ZOUMHS said:

Guytis-Gustavo, No es lo mismo por supuesto. Estos archivos en este recurso compartido se crearon antes de más de un año y son archivos de caducidad del servidor de prueba. Para aquellos como un juego Vanganth Interlude en el cliente clásico con mejores fps y un juego estable del cliente interludio. Si a alguien le gusta, puede comprar la versión estable de@TravorJcon todos los errores conocidos corregidos.

Puedo proporcionar un servidor para probar también en  https://esl2.org/valkyrie/

Now you say that they are files that are useless.

You've been trying to sell them for days. Does that mean you're a scammer?

the forums are full of scammers

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rem4321 said:

Now you say that they are files that are useless.

You've been trying to sell them for days. Does that mean you're a scammer?

the forums are full of scammers

I have write you already on other forum site. 

10 hours ago, ZOUMHS said:

Guytis-Gustavo, Its not the same ofcourse. This files in this share created before one year plus and its a test server expirement files. For thoses like a Vanganth Interlude gameplay in classic client with better fps and stable gameplay from interlude client. If anyone like it, can buy the stable version from @TravorJwith all known bugs fixed.

I can provide a server to test also in https://esl2.org/valkyrie/

it's garbage even if it has no errors... why use a classic client with interlude scripts... it's garbage... sorry but it's garbage... PS

keep selling this garbage to people, along with skylord, who set out to resell Travor's work, scammers... that's how you and Skylord scammed me back in the day. ....

And I have seen that you sold it with backdoor, it is perfectly seen in the source code, that the user command says something about zoums..........
scammers...

I already have a Classic Protocol 166 KR. server running in optimal conditions with all the real Classic functions...

I don't need this crap based on C4 files

Edited by Tinker123aa
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tinker123aa said:

it's garbage even if it has no errors... why use a classic client with interlude scripts... it's garbage... sorry but it's garbage... PS

keep selling this garbage to people, along with skylord, who set out to resell Travor's work, scammers... that's how you and Skylord scammed me back in the day. ....

And I have seen that you sold it with backdoor, it is perfectly seen in the source code, that the user command says something about zoums..........
scammers...

I already have a Classic Protocol 166 KR. server running in optimal conditions with all the real Classic functions...

I don't need this crap based on C4 files

I don't care about what happened between you and skylord&zoumhs. But files are not crap. these which shared is a good base for someone who has knowledge and willing to continue the project. Also for those without knowledge can contact with me and buy the last rev.

None is care if you have classic files or not. Don't be an attention whore. Chill....

Peace!

7 hours ago, TravorJ said:

I don't care about what happened between you and skylord&zoumhs. But files are not crap. these which shared is a good base for someone who has knowledge and willing to continue the project. Also for those without knowledge can contact with me and buy the last rev.

None is care if you have classic files or not. Don't be an attention whore. Chill....

Peace!

I already explained why they are garbage, never mind the code, you have done a great job!!!!!

I mean they are garbage because using a classic client that uses more resources, takes up more space, using it with interlude scripts, I can't make any sense of it ....

Wouldn't it be more logical to make an interface equal to classic and adapt some extra functions in vangaht interlude? It is logical!

That's why I say not garbage... I'm not saying your work is garbage, it's very well done... but I think it's not worth using a Classic extension so that only the client takes advantage of the game interface.

You say that nobody cares that I have a real classic, is that what you want to happen so that you can continue selling this?

I clarify that my classic server, could downgrade to an interlude script and be able to use all the features of classic on an interlude server....

Now if you think it's better what you are selling... let the people themselves realize it then 😄

Edited by Tinker123aa

29 minutes ago, Tinker123aa said:

I already explained why they are garbage, never mind the code, you have done a great job!!!!!

I mean they are garbage because using a classic client that uses more resources, takes up more space, using it with interlude scripts, I can't make any sense of it ....

Wouldn't it be more logical to make an interface equal to classic and adapt some extra functions in vangaht interlude? It is logical!

That's why I say not garbage... I'm not saying your work is garbage, it's very well done... but I think it's not worth using a Classic extension so that only the client takes advantage of the game interface.

You say that nobody cares that I have a real classic, is that what you want to happen so that you can continue selling this?

I clarify that my classic server, could downgrade to an interlude script and be able to use all the features of classic on an interlude server....

Now if you think it's better what you are selling... let the people themselves realize it then 😄

Yes understand your opinion, you running real classic files and you can ofcourse downgrade it and do what ever you want also and with GF or HF. but you forget what is different here, The MotherCore of original C4 -> L2Server.exe. This means for the lovers and fans of C4 Core system is the best for Classic C4 -  Interlude.

This is the different here. Also all functions from client fixed and working on C4 Vanganth- Classic Interlude.

Anyway im saying just my opinion.

56 minutes ago, Tinker123aa said:

Man chill, i don't care if you will sell a similar product or something. I never been offensive to your files. You try to bring attention on you, in matter of fact you keep doing again and again and again in all over the forums. just chill

i hope to create better server than me, i don't care cause i clearly mind my own business. I am not wander left or right every day accusing other peoples files in order to get attention. From my point of view i see you atm like someone who want to destroy my files credibility in order to gain something from this, if this wasn't your goal then why you posted here? O.o

Peace!

2 hours ago, TravorJ said:

Man chill, i don't care if you will sell a similar product or something. I never been offensive to your files. You try to bring attention on you, in matter of fact you keep doing again and again and again in all over the forums. just chill

i hope to create better server than me, i don't care cause i clearly mind my own business. I am not wander left or right every day accusing other peoples files in order to get attention. From my point of view i see you atm like someone who want to destroy my files credibility in order to gain something from this, if this wasn't your goal then why you posted here? O.o

Peace!

Travor,

I don't want to destroy the credibility of your files! I said that the work is very good, I am referring to what the players receive, for the players it ends up being an interlude server with interface classic...

PS: I assure you that I will never sell my files to anyone, I just gave my opinion and from my side they will never have the KR files, IF other people publish it or sell it it will be up to them, from my side I will not sell it.

16 minutes ago, Tinker123aa said:

Travor,

I don't want to destroy the credibility of your files! I said that the work is very good, I am referring to what the players receive, for the players it ends up being an interlude server with interface classic...

PS: I assure you that I will never sell my files to anyone, I just gave my opinion and from my side they will never have the KR files, IF other people publish it or sell it it will be up to them, from my side I will not sell it.

Even on that, the purpose of this project is to have interlude on classic. Don't forget that most of the community don't want classic but they want clean interlude. So i used the newer client which is more optimized on current VGA Graphics and added all client side functions from it which are not affecting the gameplay. Cause the purpose was that exactly, to have an interlude on classic client nothing more nothing else.

Also, i added functions like PrimeShop/VIP System/Auction House/Mail System/Debuffs from Target/Shift+Click on buffs/Items on Chat/new GUI on shops/New Party Functions and etc.. which are features which lack from interlude client.

This project is exactly what i was planning to do, give interlude community something fresh and updated.

In your side you are talking about KR Classic files which is fine but it is totally different story of this project.

Note: I'm still selling this crappy shit (:P) Pm me if you interesting

Peace!

1 hour ago, TravorJ said:

Even on that, the purpose of this project is to have interlude on classic. Don't forget that most of the community don't want classic but they want clean interlude. So i used the newer client which is more optimized on current VGA Graphics and added all client side functions from it which are not affecting the gameplay. Cause the purpose was that exactly, to have an interlude on classic client nothing more nothing else.

Also, i added functions like PrimeShop/VIP System/Auction House/Mail System/Debuffs from Target/Shift+Click on buffs/Items on Chat/new GUI on shops/New Party Functions and etc.. which are features which lack from interlude client.

This project is exactly what i was planning to do, give interlude community something fresh and updated.

In your side you are talking about KR Classic files which is fine but it is totally different story of this project.

Note: I'm still selling this crappy shit (:P) Pm me if you interesting

Peace!

hehe ok, don't get mad, anyway my comment was for Zoumhm and Skylord.

I have nothing against you! 

let people know that what they are selling Zoumhm and Skylord is junk! and that what you are selling is really useful!

Greetings and happy sales!

Edited by Tinker123aa
  • Like 1

dont buy TravorJ's shits...im his old customer(never resell his shits),but i never get any updates...just waste money.

@TravorJ,you are still trying to cheat pplz buy your shits...

@everyone,dont buy it...

50 minutes ago, sandeagle said:

dont buy TravorJ's shits...im his old customer(never resell his shits),but i never get any updates...just waste money.

@TravorJ,you are still trying to cheat pplz buy your shits...

@everyone,dont buy it...

yes im trying to cheat thats why there are servers with 1k+ online with my extender/support atm.