PTS L2OFF Vanganth - Classic interlude protocol 110

On 2/16/2023 at 10:11 PM, TravorJ said:

yes im trying to cheat thats why there are servers with 1k+ online with my extender/support atm.

You means if I bought your pack, but my server doesn't have 1k+ players, I don't deserve your technical-support/updates?are you kidding me?

@everyone, look at this guy and his shits...thats what he really is,his name is TravorJ....haha😄 but he sitll selling his shits.have no shame...no ppl could stop him.

1 hour ago, sandeagle said:

You means if I bought your pack, but my server doesn't have 1k+ players, I don't deserve your technical-support/updates?are you kidding me?

@everyone, look at this guy and his shits...thats what he really is,his name is TravorJ....haha😄 but he sitll selling his shits.have no shame...no ppl could stop him.

the only true shit which you said was this: "no ppl could stop him"

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, MetaMan said:

I updated the topic.

TravorJ source is with too many problems and bugs. Start by fixing the crash problems with the offline restore system.

After that, there's a bunch of missing packets, which aren't there at all.

On 2/15/2024 at 4:08 AM, MetaMan said:

I updated the topic.

Can you add the datapack?

and send me a PM if you use these codes so I can help you by contributing solutions to the problems you have...

I also bought these codes a while ago and they never sent me anything. I could have extended them myself but due to lack of time at that time I looked for something more advanced and worked on them... but since they never sent me anything... I couldn't move forward. .

but I do have a super fixed IL... but since I now have time to dedicate to it I want to build it but in the classic version no matter how much work it takes.

Thank you very much in advance and waiting for your response.

39 minutes ago, katia666 said:

and send me a PM if you use these codes so I can help you by contributing solutions to the problems you have...

I also bought these codes a while ago and they never sent me anything. I could have extended them myself but due to lack of time at that time I looked for something more advanced and worked on them... but since they never sent me anything... I couldn't move forward. .

but I do have a super fixed IL... but since I now have time to dedicate to it I want to build it but in the classic version no matter how much work it takes.

try CLext is based on that and they got a lot of stuff fixed! We use it in our project and whatever is wrong we have super fast and reliable support

4 hours ago, katia666 said:

You can download it from here