L2 official C4 NCsoft original stolen files

Hello guys, I got my hands on original files stolen from Chinese Sina branch. And now wondering or they useful in any way form or shape? Or just throw them into trash bin.. Never had off server so don't have any clue. 

Here is a log what I got with files maybe someone can take a look? LINK TO LOG FILE

Edited by J0hnK1ng30
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, J0hnK1ng30 said:

Hello guys, I got my hands on original files stolen from Chinese Sina branch. And now wondering or they useful in any way form or shape? Or just throw them into trash bin.. Never had off server so don't have any clue. 

Here is a log what I got with files maybe someone can take a look? LINK TO LOG FILE

Question still the same if they are useless I will gladly share them here for everyone. But if they have some value, it be nice to know about it.

4 minutes ago, J0hnK1ng30 said:

Question still the same if they are useless I will gladly share them here for everyone. But if they have some value, it be nice to know about it.

Since there are enough C4 leaks, I highly doubt. Newer server files or client source files would be interesting and of some value. ^^

50 minutes ago, J0hnK1ng30 said:

the most recent essence/classic leaks have more value.
This one is just needed for study

according to your logs.
Looks like it only has the l2npc sources

Edited by L2Lion

22 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

download https://cutt.ly/A90AZI8 <<<

spacer.png

spacer.png

judging by the name of the topic header , it is very similar to these files , I think this link is useful

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/3/2023 at 11:26 AM, J0hnK1ng30 said:

So usefulness really depends, if by useful you mean valuable, nah no one would pay for it.

But if you do have L2NPC source from C4 like the log file you posted makes it appear, some people will find it very useful just for the info on various things internal to the server, it's nothing that is gonna make or break anything but some people (myself included) would be very interested to see it, even the super old incomplete source files from the C1 server which are floating around somewhere were very interesting to go through and understand how and why some things were done the way they were.

It's more of an academic thing at this point for the people who would be interested.

This is just a build log, which was leaked dozen years ago. But there is no actual files leaks, even of L2NPC.exe.
The only files, which were leaked - network stack, IOCP queues, and few headers with main classes, and WinMain.cpp. But even those leaks are like from some beta or alpha code.

Some of them were shared many years ago. Here is re-share from 2019 on Chineese code oceans (with gazillions of other leaks). Original share was removed or expired, at least I can't find it any more there.

This is only smal part of leaks, which are available in public. But if you will search more on Chineese web-sites, you will find this log, which was published here in 1st post. Exactly the same.

Edited by MasterToma
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1