L2Scripts - Essence Vanguard 362

First of all thank you very much for this proGenitor source !

Are the files good for making a live server?

And also which is better: L2Scripts or L2JMobius ?

Thank you for your reply

Edited by Linearox

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Re1d said:

LF someone to fix\help with geodata. Payment will be made.

Discord : #Reid0389

This source is garbage. Don't even bother using it. So many flaws, missing implementations, etc. And if it is really a clean one, it has alot of issues with ram leaks, dyes, ensoul systems (which are crucial for a essence server...) Your best bet is taking mobius, or buying some "ready to go" essence servers from people (Be aware these might cost you a few bucks.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Vision changed the title to L2Scripts - Essence Vanguard 362
  • 1 month later...
On 11/30/2022 at 2:16 PM, HyperBlown said:

This source is garbage. Don't even bother using it. So many flaws, missing implementations, etc. And if it is really a clean one, it has alot of issues with ram leaks, dyes, ensoul systems (which are crucial for a essence server...) Your best bet is taking mobius, or buying some "ready to go" essence servers from people (Be aware these might cost you a few bucks.)

To be honest, I come from H5 background and L2Scripts has familiar structure, let's say that.
I was interested in these files just to get to know Essence overall.
So basically I sat down for whole Saturday, first of all I've rolled back to JDK8 (originally L2S is JDK8), because these files were 'rookie upgraded to JDK17' and was still missing stuff to be compiled as JDK17.
Then I went through the features, and what I can say 😄 If you come like me, from H5 background, L2S struct. was easy to understand and maintain. I've implemented that Hunt pass/Season pass/L2 Pass or how it is called, fixed Subjugation system and started working with ensoul system, however, I ran out of time.
These sources are not bad, I've adapted some Mobius code for those features named above, so it took a bit longer, because Mobius does not have finalized systems on public share, so I had to finish them as well. Some features were corrected by me just in common sense and wiki - how the system works.

Update: implemented ensoul system as well

So I think this share is useful when it is in the right hands.

Edited by Pleyne

8 hours ago, Pleyne said:

To be honest, I come from H5 background and L2Scripts has familiar structure, let's say that.
I was interested in these files just to get to know Essence overall.
So basically I sat down for whole Saturday, first of all I've rolled back to JDK8 (originally L2S is JDK8), because these files were 'rookie upgraded to JDK17' and was still missing stuff to be compiled as JDK17.
Then I went through the features, and what I can say 😄 If you come like me, from H5 background, L2S struct. was easy to understand and maintain. I've implemented that Hunt pass/Season pass/L2 Pass or how it is called, fixed Subjugation system and started working with ensoul system, however, I ran out of time.
These sources are not bad, I've adapted some Mobius code for those features named above, so it took a bit longer, because Mobius does not have finalized systems on public share, so I had to finish them as well. Some features were corrected by me just in common sense and wiki - how the system works.

Update: implemented ensoul system as well

So I think this share is useful when it is in the right hands.

95% of the l2 community doesnt know how to code. So they want ready to use stuff. the same 95% doesnt even have the start capital to hire a decent developer to do these stuff for them. 
For anyone with knowledge on how stuff works, should be able to make anything work.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...