Report CaptainOwns

Grav4Digger

Hello, i would like to report this guy here @CaptainOwns as he sold to me incomplete services and wasted my time and money 

there are some screenshots below where you can see clearly that this guy sells fake professionalism, plus scam services.

these are some garbage files full of bugs and incomplete things inside

right now i'm cooperating with a developer to clean up the mess which @CaptainOwns created

scammers discord CaptainOwn#5424

1-min.png

2-min.png

3-min.png

4-min.png

5-min.png

6-min-min.png

7-min-min.png

8-min-min.png

9-min-min.png

10-min-min.png

Ugh.. $500 euros is a lot of money. I would recommend you divide your jobs into smaller parts. For example, Agree to have 25% of the total job completed, then pay 25% of the total price agreed to. This way less money is at risk. Also maybe use

Edited by L2RAPTOR

8 hours ago, Celestine said:

Under review thanks for reporting.

This thread belongs to [Report] Scammers bro 

Edited by Vince*

hey, "Scammer" here.
First things first
i did not make a deal to create lineage 2 from scratch for you.
the deal was to add the features you want into an existing pack. the flaws of that pack are not my fault.
having said that, i agreed to fix ANY issue you find in the files as long as that happens BEFORE  we BOTH agree that the project is finished ( you can see that in the FIRST screenshot of your post )

now lets move on to the next thing,
1: show me ONE feature that you had in the final txt and doesn't work and i will fix it.

2: your Antharas problem
when i was done with the features you wanted in your server, i told you to test everything and tell me if there are any problems so i can move on to the next project

when the deal was made i told you this ( it was in the first txt i sent you ) 

"when we make a deal, i will have to make ONLY the things that are in the final txt, anything new or extra you want AFTER i finish with the final txt will be extra price too,
if we finish the server and then you tell me i want new event you will have to wait for me to have time and pay for the new event."

this means once i complete the features in your FINAL TXT i don't HAVE TO do anything.
despite that i kept helping you for the next 3 MONTHS

your second payment was made on 11 march that means your txt features were MADE then
all you had to do was test and report back to me so i can fix any issues you had and i did that for 3 months ( i still have the fix1, fix2 txts you sent )
when you sent me the antharas problem i was already working on an other project and as i had clearly said in the beginning i will NOT have time to help you if i start working on the next thing.

i also told you that i am not your personal tech support for life. you will have to wait and pay extra for anything you want that is not included in the FINAL TXT (you can read the chat and post that part too if you don't remember it)
you were told that i will not help you with balance either as it's something very abstract and subjective.
in short.

you asked for x,y,z 
you got x,y,z + features you forgot to write in the final txt + support for many other things you broke or didn't work as you wanted them to.

multiple times in the conversation i told you to find a dedicated developer and to NOT try to open a server without one ( and i am glad you finally found someone to be a part of your team )

i understand your frustration and dissatisfaction but you were informed before you pay that i will not do things outside that final txt and you AGREED.

oh and this deal was made outside maxcheaters so it's strange that you chose to post here after i explained all of this in my last message to you on discord.

contact me on discord if you want to talk about it, i will not post on maxcheaters about this again.

• 2 months later...
  • Vision locked this topic