Lineage II Community Project

A very dumb and insulting topic. I'd say you have no idea what you're talking about based on what I just read, a weak attempt to copy L2Reborn while having the failsafe of blaming players if something fails because of the YOU spam all over the topic.

Let me explain further:

A: We had MANY stupid suggestions to use L2J because it is very easy to modify and blah blah, yeah, in fact it is very easy, even a monkey could learn JAVA, but, if you have a crew of programmers as we do, modding L2Off is a piece of cake, especialy when we have direct access to the source files, so, we bet on the stability and performance, L2Off it is.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know what programming is or what programming languages are and are clueless about how it all translates in the end. You don't know what performance or stability is or where it comes from either. Therefore, you are not in the position to judge one of the most used (and complex) programming languages like that simply because you played some failed l2 servers. If you have a strong team of developers like you said, you wouldn't say such bullcrap coming out of your confused mind.

You're simply a L2 player with invalid/crap opinions based on stupid assumptions you made over the years. Nothing special here.

3 hours ago, Hellish  said:

From the data we've gathered so far, based mainly on players feedback is that we have 4 MAIN big project ideas so far + additional possible outcomes in the future:

You claim to have a team of marketers etc, however your supposed 'team' failed to inform you that:

- English-speaking L2 community is practically nonexistent (there's exceptions), therefore starting this 'big project' of yours by a topic in mxc is the worst marketing idea one could possibly think of.

- You want players to trust you out of the blue and attract activity to show high population and interest, yet you announce 4 servers before you even have a website.

- Your 'marketers' should have told you that a topic in forum means nothing without proof to back it up. If you want to go big like you said, you must have a proper, advanced website with detailed information and plan. A discord server or forum to post your polls and daily updates (shouldn't be hard if you got so many team members like you said) like pictures, videos and progress. And many, many more advertisement moves you should have done beforehand, but it looks to me there's no actual team behind but probably some discord spammers or 1-2 banners in L2Oops.

-

You generally try to take the same approach L2Reborn took with their servers, you keep presenting the 'no p2w' theme like something unique over and over, yet you don't realize that 50% of the servers opened nowadays do not include p2w and are limited to cosmetics. You're not special, you're one of the many. And an inexperienced one, in my honest opinion. Keep your head down to earth, at least when posting in mxc cause you will be ridiculed.

P.S. If you want players to trust you, you have to earn this trust. Words are just words, Reborn built their community over the years and in the beginning they had low online, but they delivered and players noticed that.

Edited by An4rchy

First of all, lineage 2 doesn't have age requirements... Also about donation(s) and gameplays, everyone is able to do whatever wants as it owns his own budget... NOONE not even a "random" guy can say that word of spending moneys for donations whilst you're not in a place to express your opinion about it for others!

Also 

4 hours ago, Hellish  said:

To start, let me tell you some more details about our crew:

• We have experience (30+ y old L2 lovers).
  • We have money (we don't give a fuck about all that donation based retard festivals).
  • We have our team build with programmers, designers, engeneers, marketers, lawyers and envy, soulless wives.
  • We have our own businesses and Server structures, simply saying we have almost all we need..

if i was you i wouldn't even do that step to make a lineage 2 server... That means that you care for donations and you want to have more income than your RL job.... 

Also... 

4 hours ago, Hellish  said:

All we have now is this - pathetic, only trying to make some money "Servers" made by childrens with no knowledge or experience, with just some free files installed on the cheapest hosting available and having god know how retarded features, and guess what - all dying after a few days with 1 online (including the "Admin"). Well, that's why I'm here.

This behavior leads to negative voting points for yourself as a member and aggresive attitude against others and especially kids.... A real Server Owner - Project Manager would never act like this even if you want to express your own opinion to this subject... You could just ignore how other owners are working to their projects and keep your target to your OWN project..... That's all from me.... i wish you good luck afterall because you will need it 🙏

image.png.3e4638ade5fddfc0869e70ce38c4f48c.pngScreenshot_2.png.da38441c1478a4b4a59eccdf1166004b.png

Multimillion Company wants to open a private server for 30 year old retards in order to provide free nostalgia. Yeah right. Just build a new mmo with those resources.  Your post smells 2008 vibes. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, An4rchy said:

- English-speaking L2 community is practically nonexistent (there's exceptions), therefore starting this 'big project' of yours by a topic in mxc is the worst marketing idea one could possibly think of.

- You want players to trust you out of the blue and attract activity to show high population and interest, yet you announce 4 servers before you even have a website.

- Your 'marketers' should have told you that a topic in forum means nothing without proof to back it up. If you want to go big like you said, you must have a proper, advanced website with detailed information and plan. A discord server or forum to post your polls and daily updates (shouldn't be hard if you got so many team members like you said) like pictures, videos and progress. And many, many more advertisement moves you should have done beforehand, but it looks to me there's no actual team behind but probably some discord spammers or 1-2 banners in L2Oops.

Well, this forum is one of the places where this topic has been copy/pasted, no big hopes from here honestly, everybody know how dumb, immature and retarded are people here, and all of you who replied to my topic are the perfect example, you are that retards mentioned above, so, I don't give a fuck about your drama, the project is growing anyway 🙂

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Hellish  said:

Well, this forum is one of the places where this topic has been copy/pasted, no big hopes from here honestly, everybody know how dumb, immature and retarded are people here, and all of you who replied to my topic are the perfect example, you are that retards mentioned above, so, I don't give a fuck about your drama, the project is growing anyway 🙂

How can a project be growing when you don't even have a platform to grow on? Pathetic, 0 professionalism and clueless when it comes to owning a server. Nice try.

49 minutes ago, Hellish  said:

You have 0 clue and thats obvious from your QnA.  And if this forum is full of retarded people (including yourself) why the hell even bother to communicate with us .  Go find out why someone would use one  programming language over the other first and the start advertising  your big serious project.  Programming languages are tools to make things that do stuff.  You can even create mmo using javascript the hard part is to create something that actually works and  your players wont give a fuck even if its written by a 5 year old.  . About your no pay to win policy  and all that bullshit servers use these days to generate income you contradict that with

Screenshot_1.png.4a6220c1377cd1d142024998a07e00ee.png
So its pay to progress. Only 90% of online games use this method. 

About your bare metal infrastructure please provide me a link. I want to rent a server. 

Edited by Seamless

Just now, Hellish  said:

Mods, close the topic, this forum is dead anyway.

Beyond retarded, looking forward to seeing your 'growing project'. Stay humble dude, at least if you want to succeed in anything and grow your ego with purpose.