Genre switching without relogin

Williams

Question

recently i redid my code and i change gender and update for the other players and not for me which package needs to be updated?

View from another player:

my vision:

Screenshot_92.png.39b3df74a3b33cff0ea3a3691e2f7e1f.png

1 hour ago, xdem said:

Im still using aCis 220, upgraded to H5, the fact that I like how it started doesn't mean that I like the direction it took

Direction never changed, it always focused about retailness, with uneeded dropped customs and an emphasis about dropping existing content to rebuild it (skills and scripts were deleted in 2011 - you can't say I changed my way of doing things, it was always like that).

Rev 220 isn't really different than L2J IL vanilla (with maybe 100~ fixes and a overhaul step-up using L2J GF, then L2J H5), since most of the changesets were extremely short and mostly based on skills/quests re-addition. The first 220 revisions are maybe the size of 50 current revisions in terms of size, and definitively not the best ones in terms of content (I mean, except the GF/H5 overhaul, it is simply L2J with L2J issues). The first 50 revisions are even shorter and equal maybe 5 current revs.

You basically don't even know what is currently aCis, and I would be perfectly fine with it if you weren't insulting randomly, based on strictly nothing since you got 0 arguable point to do about my/my community work, since you stopped to follow it around 2011 (eg,10y ago for those who are bad in maths).

1 hour ago, Mobius said:

You basically use L2jServer.
:happyforever:

For one time, the flow of trash which generally comes from your mouth is actually right. 2011-2013 was basically upgrading L2J IL using L2J GF/H5 (trade sanity checks, olympiads rework, C5/IL skills addition, partymatching addition,...).

There is nothing to be ashamed about or to laugh about, I planned it like that.

Unlike you, I didn't sit on other ppl faces to make it.

It's cool if you didn't have to care about all that, since others did the job for you, but I had to do it since I had no pack to copy-paste (unfortunately, Sethek which was under L2JArchid dropped his timeline so I couldn't base my job on other ppl fork).

Edited by Tryskell

On 9/25/2022 at 2:54 PM, Williams said:

recently i redid my code and i change gender and update for the other players and not for me which package needs to be updated?

View from another player:

my vision:

Screenshot_92.png.39b3df74a3b33cff0ea3a3691e2f7e1f.png

try sending DeleteObject and then CharInfo to nearby players

2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

Direction never changed, it always focused about retailness, with uneeded dropped customs and an emphasis about dropping existing content to rebuild it (skills and scripts were deleted in 2011 - you can't say I changed my way of doing things, it was always like that).

Rev 220 isn't really different than L2J IL vanilla (with maybe 100~ fixes and a overhaul step-up using L2J GF, then L2J H5), since most of the changesets were extremely short and mostly based on skills/quests re-addition. The first 220 revisions are maybe the size of 50 current revisions in terms of size, and definitively not the best ones in terms of content (I mean, except the GF/H5 overhaul, it is simply L2J with L2J issues). The first 50 revisions are even shorter and equal maybe 5 current revs.

You basically don't even know what is currently aCis, and I would be perfectly fine with it if you weren't insulting randomly, based on strictly nothing since you got 0 arguable point to do about my/my community work, since you stopped to follow it around 2011 (eg,10y ago for those who are bad in maths).

For one time, the flow of trash which generally comes from your mouth is actually right. 2011-2013 was basically upgrading L2J IL using L2J GF/H5 (trade sanity checks, olympiads rework, C5/IL skills addition, partymatching addition,...).

There is nothing to be ashamed about or to laugh about, I planned it like that.

Unlike you, I didn't sit on other ppl faces to make it.

It's cool if you didn't have to care about all that, since others did the job for you, but I had to do it since I had no pack to copy-paste (unfortunately, Sethek which was under L2JArchid dropped his timeline so I couldn't base my job on other ppl fork).

Did anyone talked at you? Still trash talking on me?
I quote that you admit that you oversell a glorified L2jServer with trivial changes.
On the other hand my project has over 200 implemententions Interlude will never have.

Keep breaking.. sorry... reworking... things noone cares for since 2006.

Also getting the opportunity to trash talk for something you admit I was right? GTFO!

Waiting for this reply to get magically deleted,
like previous ones that where inconvenient for you.

Edited by Mobius
Reduce your editor size to match your 30% (lol) text area.

2 hours ago, Mobius said:

Did anyone talked at you? Still trash talking on me?
I quote that you admit that you oversell a glorified L2jServer with trivial changes.
On the other hand my project has over 200 implemententions Interlude will never have.

Keep breaking.. sorry... reworking... things noone cares for since 2006.

Also getting the opportunity to trash talk for something you admit I was right? GTFO!

Waiting for this reply to get magically deleted,
like previous ones that where inconvenient for you.

• 🤔 aCis was totally free until mid 2012, then 1€/rev until 2021. The multiple thousands hours of work of my whole community worths far more than actual price.
  • 😇 None requested to promote your project on an help request topic related to aCis (which seem to be a trend of your, like our previous dialogue).
  • 👺Moderators do their job when they have to, I don't need to call them, you make a fool of yourself alone and you probably broke rules. Don't victimize yourself when you are wrong.
  • 😍I actually answer when someone speak about my project on public forums, which is normal and is my right. It just feels normal to correct something when it is actually wrong. Also, debating (when there are arguments) should be natural.

🤭 By the way, I still wait your proof about my "russian dev hiring". 

You should thank moderators, really, it actually helps you not being seeing as a giant 🥒. Hopefully you're lesser than 20, otherwise it's dramatic.

You should learn to use facts, numbers and avoid to craft things out of your mind to make yourself more competent and more trustful.

I cut the offtopic here ! 🥸

3 hours ago, xdem said:

try sending DeleteObject and then CharInfo to nearby players

You forgot the part where I said it was generating a critical error on client. 😉

Edited by Tryskell

6 minutes ago, Tryskell said:
  • 🤔 aCis was totally free until mid 2012, then 1€/rev until 2021. The multiple thousands hours of work of my whole community worths far more than actual price.
  • 😇 None requested to promote your project on an help request topic related to aCis (which seem to be a trend of your, like our previous dialogue).
  • 👺Moderators do their job when they have to, I don't need to call them, you make a fool of yourself alone and you probably broke rules. Don't victimize yourself when you are wrong.
  • 😍I actually answer when someone speak about my project on public forums, which is normal and is my right. It just feels normal to correct something when it is actually wrong. Also, debating (when there are arguments) should be natural.

🤭 By the way, I still wait your proof about my "russian dev hiring". 

You should thank moderators, really, it actually helps you not being seeing as a giant 🥒. Hopefully you're lesser than 20, otherwise it's dramatic.

You should learn to use facts, numbers and avoid to craft things out of your mind to make yourself more competent and more trustful.

Tryskell, definetly not a keyboard warrior.
:troll:

44 minutes ago, Mobius said:

Tryskell, definetly not a keyboard warrior.
:troll:

Sorry, but I have already chosen other battlefields to spend my time on.

Shot00002.jpg

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

You forgot the part where I said it was generating a critical error on client. 😉

Receiving a critical error with DeleteObject makes no sense, I never had this issue, its meant to be sent on others on the knowlist

16 minutes ago, xdem said:

Receiving a critical error with DeleteObject makes no sense, I never had this issue, its meant to be sent on others on the knowlist

It's not the packet which generates the issue, it's what happen after - IN RESPONSE OF that DeleteObject packet.

Which explain why laRoja/AbsolutePower use ThreadPool to differ execution.

Edited by Tryskell