Did you ever scan GameServer.exe of l2jmobius ?

GsL

46 minutes ago, xdem said:

Your nobody ass went all serious mode maybe we vote for you to fill some graphic designer position now!

your superiority complex amazes me every time you write something but you are nobody anyway

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BruT said:

this is not a competition forum u idiot 😄

everything is a competition when you are better and I like to win dog

34 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

Your nobody ass went all serious mode maybe we vote for you to fill some graphic designer position now!

your superiority complex amazes me every time you write something but you are nobody anyway

being called a nobody from a no-lifer wannabe dev with no career or skills, wholesome experience

12 minutes ago, xdem said:

being called a nobody from a no-lifer wannabe dev with no career or skills, wholesome experience

superiority complex

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xdem said:

you can pretend to be someone else as much u want but laying all the day long watching tv series while eating your daddy's money doesnt make u winner at all, atleast in the eyes of most of us. Now you can continue living in your imaginarium.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BruT said:

you can pretend to be someone else as much u want but laying all the day long watching tv series while eating your daddy's money doesnt make u winner at all, atleast in the eyes of most of us. Now you can continue living in your imaginarium.

that's your imagenarium dog and thats pretty much it, a story that helps you sleep the night

17 minutes ago, xdem said:

that's your imagenarium dog and thats pretty much it, a story that helps you sleep the night

well this is not made up story, thats what the people that know you in real told me, and thats not just one lul.

Edited by BruT
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, BruT said:

well this is not made up story, thats what the people that know you in real told me, and thats not just one lul.

Nobody knows me IRL from this forum, your sources are full of shit lmao.

This became kindergarten grade flaming, "I know some kids that know you in real and they told me" lmao go fuck off fag 🤣 

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, BruT said:

I Ve heard you can dislocate your vertebral and blow off yourself. Is it true?

• Haha 1

Just now, BabayG said:

I Ve heard you can dislocate your vertebral and blow off yourself. Is it true?

The bulgarian trash needs to dislocate a couple of them because his dick is so small

31 minutes ago, xdem said:

The bulgarian trash needs to dislocate a couple of them because his dick is so small

i bet you've never seen a dick like mine, i can literally crush your skull with it 😄 or open your third eye 😄 and yes these people i am talking about know even your family member's names 😄 anyway u are boring, unlike you some people got real works to do 😄 bye

On 9/17/2022 at 6:21 PM, BabayG said:

That's why sub version uses vbs 

i have both sub and free version there is no difference between the two 😄

Edited by BruT

1 minute ago, BruT said:

i bet you've never seen a dick like mine, i can literally crush your skull with it 😄 or open your third eye 😄 and yes these people i am talking about know even your family member's names 😄

big or small its irrelevant such a retard you are not using it, I hope its big enough it can reach ur ass

5 minutes ago, xdem said:

big or small its irrelevant such a retard you are not using it, I hope its big enough it can reach ur ass

sleep well and shut your holes and hope to not reach your pitty tiny ass 😄

p.s. these ppl also told me that in real u are quite quiet person so i wonder why do u even talk that much in the forums 😄 do you have mental issues?

Edited by BruT