Did you ever scan GameServer.exe of l2jmobius ?

GsL

1 minute ago, BruT said:

why is that icon 800kb?

its not an icon, its an ico format and usually contains an array of the same bmp image in different resolutions even 256x256, and its easy to reach such sizes without compression.

But how can someone like you know any of these

38 minutes ago, xdem said:

its not an icon, its an ico format and usually contains an array of the same bmp image in different resolutions even 256x256, and its easy to reach such sizes without compression.

But how can someone like you know any of these

its 128x128 dumbass and no you cant reach 800kb with such resolution. now go suck your daddy for money cuz ull die from hunger.

Edited by BruT
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, BruT said:

its 128x128 dumbass and no you cant reach 800kb with such resolution

i believe you are wrong here the size also depends on depth you can see higher values even in small resolutions, dont listen to the idiot he is just saying random stuff so he wont look like an idiot, its what he does... its his "thing" if you want, just do what we do with handicapped people. say ok and leave him be.

Note: https://www.google.com/search?q=bat+to+exe

15 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

i believe you are wrong here the size also depends on depth you can see higher values even in small resolutions, dont listen to the idiot he is just saying random stuff so he wont look like an idiot, its what he does... its his "thing" if you want, just do what we do with handicapped people. say ok and leave him be.

Note: https://www.google.com/search?q=bat+to+exe

the thing is that even compressing didnt made it less than 340kb and normal l2 ico is around 550kb which is also uncompressed

Edited by BruT

26 minutes ago, BruT said:

now go suck your daddy for money cuz u are out of money.

Classic fuckless feminist's response. Probably his Daddy should teach you some manners...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BabayG said:

Classic fuckless feminist's response. Probably his Daddy should teach you some manners...

stay on topic bitch, if u have nothing to say just get lost.
i cant imagine how much time it took you to write that sentence it took you like 5 minutes xD

Edited by BruT

22 minutes ago, BruT said:

the thing is that even compressing didnt made it less than 340kb and normal l2 ico is around 550kb which is also uncompressed

+ and both sizes are big for that resolution 😄

• Upvote 1

useless retards, this ico is uo 256*256, BMP bit lenght can be up to 24 bits per pixel, easily scales up to 200kb uncompressed for the 256x256 resolutions.

As I already said, ICO format is not ICON, its AN ARRAY OF MULTIPLE BMP resolutions of the same file ! its not an image format fucking monkeys. It contains all resolutions of the same icon. easily reaches 800kb+ since the images are not compressed format for faster loading of the icon

ed24cbce1bf701909d74157914f54a0b.png

now fuck off both of you retards, keep ur mouth shut when I give the answer

37 minutes ago, xdem said:

Classic butthurt whore, goes real life random flame instead of accepting defeat, inferiority syndrome keep it up my boy

this is not a competition forum u idiot 😄