Need spoofer bypass Active Anticheat Protection

1. Hello, I am interested in someone who could make a spoofer program for multibox task. I need this spoofer for lineage ii to open multiple windows. I asked many companies if they know any way to break ActivateAnticheat but I got negative answers from all of them. So, I also ask you if you know anything. For this whole procedure we will pay with PayPal. the server I play is protected by Active Anticheat while in the past was not, which means that with any spoofer I could open as many windows as I wanted
    We play Lineage II and this server is protected with ActiveAnticheat. This mean than i can not open more than one window. So, we would someone to can create a Spoofer programm to bypass ActiveAnticheat and can open many windows at the same time to farm with more accounts . If u can create this Spoofer program we can talk also about your payment.
Edited by Vision

1 hour ago, Trance said:

Adrenaline couldn't do that, what makes you think someone else could?

Adrenaline can and does do that if you're in pcoder's special group, and since when is whether or not adrenaline can do something the benchmark for if something's possible? lol

53 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

Adrenaline can and does do that if you're in pcoder's special group, and since when is whether or not adrenaline can do something the benchmark for if something's possible? lol

Because AAC is actively updating their files, so you need someone to do that for you as well.

13 hours ago, Trance said:
@Trance @Anarchysurely someone can make it pass
I have found a programmer/hacker and I am waiting

14 hours ago, Anarchy said:

surely someone can make it pass..
Edited by KinezosHacker

13 hours ago, KinezosHacker said:

surely someone can make it pass..

Yes I found too ultra hackerman to HACK world bank and give me 3 million euros, all is possible.

Btw, I know for a fact some admins pay adrenaline so that they don't sell the cheap version working in their server, only the expensive version so fewer players use it. And I've heard of such an arrangement with a server using AAC too, so I guess it is possible as long as you pay well cause constant updates are needed, as Trance mentioned.

Edited by An4rchy

• 5 months later...