Cencellation system L2J Freya

Question

Hi everyone, its been along time since i open eclipse.

However i want to add to my server to return buffs after "x" seconds.

I saw An4arcy post but i cant adapt it cuz im dumb for sure.

Please if anyone have code for freya directly or some link (Cuz all are dead) .

Share. Thanks in advance.

14 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY said:

Hi everyone, its been along time since i open eclipse.

However i want to add to my server to return buffs after "x" seconds.

I saw An4arcy post but i cant adapt it cuz im dumb for sure.

Please if anyone have code for freya directly or some link (Cuz all are dead) .

Share. Thanks in advance.

Anarchy is noobish developer like Tryskell. So avoid their code (*Insert Anarchy hate here*)

The code is very simple. If you're for example on aCis or L2J then you simply move to datapack find DispellBySlot or Cancel base on your pack and then you create a new List where you store the effects that are canceled. 

Then you simple do a check if the list is empty.  If its not then you create a ThreadPool to execute a new runnable after x seconds and in that class you stored the character and the list you stored buffs.

After execution is done you forEach in list and re-add the effects on player.

19 minutes ago, Kara said:

Anarchy is noobish developer like Tryskell. So avoid their code (*Insert Anarchy hate here*)

The code is very simple. If you're for example on aCis or L2J then you simply move to datapack find DispellBySlot or Cancel base on your pack and then you create a new List where you store the effects that are canceled. 

Then you simple do a check if the list is empty.  If its not then you create a ThreadPool to execute a new runnable after x seconds and in that class you stored the character and the list you stored buffs.

After execution is done you forEach in list and re-add the effects on player.

Man you have to realize im an idiot monkey if i could do it  myself i would not ask at all

I can apply patch 

Im using l2j freya source 

I was kinda ok but it was years ago now im like an elephant in glass store

3 hours ago, ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY said:

Man you have to realize im an idiot monkey if i could do it  myself i would not ask at all

I can apply patch 

Im using l2j freya source 

I was kinda ok but it was years ago now im like an elephant in glass store

Time to learn. How you knew to put your little d*** inside your girlfriend's hole? Someone is teaching you? Nop. Life does. Same here. 

Find which file work for you DispellBySlot or Cancel e.t.c in your datapack and on top of the 

public void onStart()

add a simple list ex. final List<BuffInfo> canceled = new ArrayList<>();

Now read the code and see where it stop the effects. Example

effectList.stopSkillEffects(true, entry.getKey());

and bellow that add your spell into your list.

Now make a new threadpool like:

ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(new ReturnBuffTask((L2Playable) info.getEffected(), canceled), 10 * 1000);

Now create a new class named ReturnBuffTask.java and in constructor declare the L2Playable and the List as parameters. 

in:

@Override 

public void run()

it will be called once the time pass of your threadpool and runnable is executed.

In there do a for to your list and add the skill back to the playable. Simple as that.

3 hours ago, splicho said:

He will ask again.

No sh1t sherlock!

Someone just share it i cant understand chinese!

Sorry @Kara not my time to do this ill stay code virgin for now.

4 hours ago, ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY said:

No sh1t sherlock!

Someone just share it i cant understand chinese!

Sorry @Kara not my time to do this ill stay code virgin for now.

Gimme 5e in paypal and i send you full code 😂

2 hours ago, Kara said:

Gimme 5e in paypal and i send you full code 😂

I can give you 20 if you install it for me via teamviewer and keep in mind its freya server so steal buffs and others should also return somehow..  But i give after jobs done and tested... 🤣 Not that 20 euro is that much

Edited by ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY

1 hour ago, ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY said:

I can give you 20 if you install it for me via teamviewer and keep in mind its freya server so steal buffs and others should also return somehow..  But i give after jobs done and tested... 🤣 Not that 20 euro is that much

Pay kara 20 euro, very good idea. This guy compare java to sex. Pay 19 me I make cancellation return back not only your buffs, but Heroic Valor 20 hour duration, ez (not for Kara).

-

On a serious note, as I explained in personal messages, avoid trying to open a server if you can't even apply a simple code in your core. This section is called 'Request Server Development Help', not 'Find Slaves To Build Your Server':

8 hours ago, ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY said:

Someone just share it

Kara explained to you how it should work, do not expect people to just give you free stuff. Not only because there's no win for them, but also because you learn 0 if you get everything ready. Read what he said, read other examples in your core and fix it yourself. That's the correct way to do it. This way, when something happens with cancel when you're live, you'll know where to look and what to look for.

Edited by An4rchy

12 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Pay kara 20 euro, very good idea. This guy compare java to sex. Pay 19 me I make cancellation return back not only your buffs, but Heroic Valor 20 hour duration, ez (not for Kara).

-

On a serious note, as I explained in personal messages, avoid trying to open a server if you can't even apply a simple code in your core. This section is called 'Request Server Development Help', not 'Find Slaves To Build Your Server':

Kara explained to you how it should work, do not expect people to just give you free stuff. Not only because there's no win for them, but also because you learn 0 if you get everything ready. Read what he said, read other examples in your core and fix it yourself. That's the correct way to do it. This way, when something happens with cancel when you're live, you'll know where to look and what to look for.

man im live... 

L2GloryFights.com

We have low players anyway...

I just need that everything else i can do myself....

i can pay you... if u want message me...

Edited by ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY

14 hours ago, Kara said:

Time to learn. How you knew to put your little d*** inside your girlfriend's hole? Someone is teaching you? Nop. Life does. Same here. 

Find which file work for you DispellBySlot or Cancel e.t.c in your datapack and on top of the 

public void onStart()

add a simple list ex. final List<BuffInfo> canceled = new ArrayList<>();

Now read the code and see where it stop the effects. Example

effectList.stopSkillEffects(true, entry.getKey());

and bellow that add your spell into your list.

Now make a new threadpool like:

ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().scheduleGeneral(new ReturnBuffTask((L2Playable) info.getEffected(), canceled), 10 * 1000);

Now create a new class named ReturnBuffTask.java and in constructor declare the L2Playable and the List as parameters. 

in:

@Override 

public void run()

it will be called once the time pass of your threadpool and runnable is executed.

In there do a for to your list and add the skill back to the playable. Simple as that.

if your ReturnBuffTask uses EffectList#add/addActive, add a boolean false only for it so players won’t get mad if they die/res.

15 hours ago, An4rchy said:

Holy fk im asking for somthing that's already shared... 

It was shared for Freya... i was asking if someone still has it in their files.

Because that's what normal people do.

Now if you feel like slave... don't worrie you're not alone.

3 hours ago, ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY said:

Holy fk im asking for somthing that's already shared... 

It was shared for Freya... i was asking if someone still has it in their files.

Because that's what normal people do.

Now if you feel like slave... don't worrie you're not alone.

I don't feel like a slave, but I'm honestly tired of seeing people spam-open servers when they got 0 clue on how to fix the simplest things. There is no point, these servers ruin the community and make l2 players drift even further from l2.

It's not a matter of the code itself, I can make this code in 5 minutes. Chronicle does NOT matter (so idc if it's freya, h5 or prelude), but you didn't even pay attention to Kara's reply for the way to implement this. Try to understand how it works rather than copy/paste and if you got a legit question about YOUR code, I will be happy to help you (because the help would actually mean something then). Study skills and effects in l2 for a bit, then watch examples of List in the code or google (there's countless examples only in your source) and give the code a try. If it fails, post here asking what you did wrong and we can explain 🙂

7 hours ago, An4rchy said:

I don't feel like a slave, but I'm honestly tired of seeing people spam-open servers when they got 0 clue on how to fix the simplest things. There is no point, these servers ruin the community and make l2 players drift even further from l2.

It's not a matter of the code itself, I can make this code in 5 minutes. Chronicle does NOT matter (so idc if it's freya, h5 or prelude), but you didn't even pay attention to Kara's reply for the way to implement this. Try to understand how it works rather than copy/paste and if you got a legit question about YOUR code, I will be happy to help you (because the help would actually mean something then). Study skills and effects in l2 for a bit, then watch examples of List in the code or google (there's countless examples only in your source) and give the code a try. If it fails, post here asking what you did wrong and we can explain 🙂

I understand that there must be function returnbuffs.java

And a case when and how is used in skill handlers cencel.java i understand but i dont know where to put returnbuffs.java and does this even matter

1 hour ago, ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY said:

I understand that there must be function returnbuffs.java

And a case when and how is used in skill handlers cencel.java i understand but i dont know where to put returnbuffs.java and does this even matter

Where you put .java files it doesn't really matter (unless you're using reflection to instantiate or retrieve information about classes, which L2 I think only uses for npc instances and zone types, so you'll be ok). Put it skillhandlers it's w/e.

Check my code or kara's reply for guidance on what to write in returnbuffs.java and how to use it.