[Design Corporation] Graphic Design Service

Start working with us at a great quality and also at a very affordable price, we're doing:
+ Thread designs - For different kind of services that the users wanna sell, such as League of Legends , Netflix, Steam accounts and more. [Animated too]
+ We also do high-quality logos and unique - from modern style logos to gaming style ones.
+ Custom wallpapers - If you want a background with a dragon while being in a shop, or Pikachu riding a unicorn, lmao, we can do it.
+ Banners - Normal banners or Animated banners.
+ etc. - everything that is related to the design, as long as you can explain what you want exactly, we sure can do that.
Discord server: https://discord.gg/pRnHQ67xZk

3 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Hello, @Lukalipt Please read the forum rules theres a bump button.

kCGdW.png

For some reason I  haven't seen that button, only after I bumped it by posting a text, then  I saw that button with the  timing appearing, so I though I have to type then I have the countdown to go back to 0. 

I will bump from the button when it reaches 0 again, thank you for letting me know. 

Edited by Lukalipt
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lukalipt said:

For some reason I  haven't seen that button, only after I bumped it by posting a text, then  I saw that button with the  timing appearing, so I though I have to type then I have the countdown to go back to 0. 

I will bump from the button when it reaches 0 again, thank you for letting me know. 

Sweet, good luck with your sales!

• 2 months later...

- I'm not seeing the bump button anymore, so I'm guessing I have to type in order for a bump. 🤔

If I'm making a mistake, let me know, admins. 

[bump]

Start working with us at a great quality and also at a very affordable price, we're doing:
+ Thread designs - For different kind of services that the users wanna sell, such as League of Legends , Netflix, Steam accounts and more. [Animated too]
+ We also do high-quality logos and unique - from modern style logos to gaming style ones.
+ Custom wallpapers - If you want a background with a dragon while being in a shop, or Pikachu riding a unicorn, lmao, we can do it.
+ Banners - Normal banners or Animated banners.
+ etc - everything that is related to the design, as long as you can explain exactly what you want, we sure can do that.
Discord server: https://discord.gg/pRnHQ67xZk

- If looking for vouches, feel free to enter my server in the vouch section.

17 minutes ago, Lukalipt said:

- I'm not seeing the bump button anymore, so I'm guessing I have to type in order for a bump. 🤔

If I'm making a mistake, let me know, admins. 

Bump button disabled for regular members. Only premium have this option. also it can only be used in marketplaces and lineage 2 servers section.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxtor said:

Bump button disabled for regular members. Only premium have this option. also it can only be used in marketplaces and lineage 2 servers section.

So I cannot bump it anymore while texting into my thread?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...