Neo Patch Interface Interlude

Neo

5 minutes ago, fierce-777 said:

and you can learn how to make your own product and not copy other people's ideas like a beggar and pass them off as your own

Neophron decided to scamm his customers and not provide any support on his interface leaving it with plenty of bugs and making the game not playable while using his product...yes we took 2-3 of his ideas(built-in-bot/autoassist/counterattack) and improved them fixed the code and  made them better so those functions will be better and playable while using OUR interface + added much more functions !! Also we got customers that had neophron's interface and can verify that this interface doesnt have any bugs and if anything appears we fix them within the day ! keep hating 🙂

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, fierce-777 said:

and you can learn how to make your own product and not copy other people's ideas like a beggar and pass them off as your own

я продаю то, что функционально, а не то, что является мусором, как ваш друг неофрон продавал без поддержки своим клиентам 

11 minutes ago, BALENCIAGA said:

Неофрон решил обмануть своих клиентов и не предоставлять никакой поддержки по своему интерфейсу, оставив его с множеством ошибок и сделав игру невозможной для игры при использовании его продукта... да, мы взяли 2-3 его идеи (встроенный бот/автопомощь). /counterattack) и улучшил их, исправил код и сделал их лучше, так что эти функции будут лучше и играбельнее при использовании НАШЕГО интерфейса + добавлено гораздо больше функций !! Также у нас есть клиенты, у которых был интерфейс neophron, и они могут убедиться, что в этом интерфейсе нет ошибок, и если что-то появится, мы исправим их в течение дня! продолжай ненавидеть <font style=🙂">

good answer, Nephron used to also deal with the interface when developing his product, but then he scored on his product and the people who gave him money, the main thing is not to repeat his mistakes, good luck in development, I have one question: does it bypass all modern protections?

12 minutes ago, Neo said:

я продаю то, что функционально, а не то, что является мусором, как ваш друг неофрон продавал без поддержки своих пациентов 

your friend gave a better answer than you and knows how to recognize his actions

5 minutes ago, fierce-777 said:

good answer, Nephron used to also deal with the interface when developing his product, but then he scored on his product and the people who gave him money, the main thing is not to repeat his mistakes, good luck in development, I have one question: does it bypass all modern protections?

Interface works on every server except ru servers which block all kind of interface's ofc on Active Anticheat features such as Built-In-Bot might not work and sometimes Auto-Assist wont work depends the server always 🙂

@fierce-777 Lets not talk about neophron and his features i was one of his clients plus i gave him many other friends and bought from him and you know what? he started ignoring flaming his own customers he deserves to get copied because others simply reworked cleaned the mess of his shit codes i my self banned him also on this forum Neo is a cool person and always helps his customers even if theres any bug he always fixes it seems like you trying to defend Neophron for his mistakes.

image.thumb.png.2b6ef49bbdd11e1da544b404240ed90b.png

it's not only me but many other people who hate him.

1 minute ago, Playinnova said:

Price for interface ip bind to domain?

Right now this interface is only for players and the cost is 50euros with 3 nickname binds! If you are searching for an interface for server owners you can check out Chaos Interface

1 minute ago, BALENCIAGA said:

Right now this interface is only for players and the cost is 50euros with 3 nickname binds! If you are searching for an interface for server owners you can check out Chaos Interface

I want this one, bind to ip and sell to me.

2 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

I want this one, bind to ip and sell to me.

unfortunately we do not support ip bind atm only nickname binds...maybe in the future we implement it but no ETA for now !

On 15.05.2022 at 20:28, Celestine said:

@ свирепый-777 Давайте не будем говорить о неофроне и его особенностях, я был одним из его клиентов, плюс я дал ему много других друзей и купил у него, и знаете что? он начал игнорировать флейм своих клиентов, он заслуживает того, чтобы его копировали, потому что другие просто переработали, убрали беспорядок в его дерьмовых кодах, я сам забанил его также на этом форуме Нео - классный человек и всегда помогает своим клиентам, даже если есть какая-то ошибка, которую он всегда исправляет похоже, ты пытаешься защитить Неофрона от его ошибок.

изображение.thumb.png.2b6ef49bbdd11e1da544b404240ed90b.png

не только я, но и многие другие люди ненавидят его.

dude, you don’t understand what I mean, I’m not defending him, but I was talking about copying his development, if the guys worked on it and it became error-free, then it’s cool, the main thing is that they don’t make mistakes if they give guarantees for constant support, so that it would be finalized and work without errors, but buying basically an itrface is a bypass of protections, it would not be a pity for money..

• 1 month later...

Small Preview of upcoming update

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Coming Soon On Essence Upgrade

1) New Shop Window from higher chronicles

2)ToolTip From Essence Client
3) New Inventory Window With Option to add Dyes Without going to npc(can be added in chaotic zone too)

4) New Restart/Exit Window Showing Items obtained

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, vitto111 said:

Ты появляешься в дс?) дай телеграм плиз свой

можешь добавить меня в дискорд ! Neo#2002