Interlude mid rate server?

Hey guys, I'm just really curious about private interlude mid servers, today interlude is still popular, but looks like all mid rate servers had custom addons such as npc buffers, proff kittens, and etc. I really wanted to create that old school Interlude retail x100 server without any custom npc's, just everything retail, but wondering if someone would play, on other hand L2Reborn seems like having a great time with huge population. Does anyone remember those days when people use to gather around antharas lair and create partys :). or pvp'ing outside giran 🙂 I miss those days, when prp buffer had a value 🙂

Nobody will play x100 without buffer. x100 means full gear in a matter of 2-3 weeks, so buffers will basically be pvp bots to spam buff macros. You can try x10 without buffer. Those 'old days' are over, L2 community are old men/women now with jobs, few people can play for 8h+ every day.

Also L2Reborn (mid-rate) is a nice server, but with terrible community. IMO, this is because the admins don't pay clans to play and random CPs join the server and form clans, with no true communication and friendships. Everyone just plays for themselves, unless they go to epics where they make a command channel for 2 hours then again back to solo play.

I think it will improve in time though.

But isn't that one of the reasons why most interlude mid servers alive untill first valakas? I use to play BFDR x100 retail interlude(old), server was alive much much longer then today's mid rate servers.... or people just get use to it? 2 weeks of play, and they're after new server?I mean I understand that it's much easier to get everything on the plate. 🙂 Npc buffers, mp pots are killing interlude gameplay, don't ask me how...

Edited by blackreign

28 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Nobody will play x100 without buffer. x100 means full gear in a matter of 2-3 weeks, so buffers will basically be pvp bots to spam buff macros. You can try x10 without buffer. Those 'old days' are over, L2 community are old men/women now with jobs, few people can play for 8h+ every day.

Also L2Reborn (mid-rate) is a nice server, but with terrible community. IMO, this is because the admins don't pay clans to play and random CPs join the server and form clans, with no true communication and friendships. Everyone just plays for themselves, unless they go to epics where they make a command channel for 2 hours then again back to solo play.

I think it will improve in time though.

Im surprised you're still alive 

20 hours ago, Kara said:

Im surprised you're still alive 

he was always alive just working everyday 😄

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

he was always alive just working everyday 😄

I don't know, every time he post i get a Reconfigured by moxos12 pack in 2007. 

I miss those years. 

1 hour ago, Kara said:

I don't know, every time he post i get a Reconfigured by moxos12 pack in 2007. 

I miss those years. 

hey retard, tis called pre-configured, what the fuck is a reconfigured pack? go reconfigure your broken brain min katevw egalew

1 hour ago, xdem said:

hey retard, tis called pre-configured, what the fuck is a reconfigured pack? go reconfigure your broken brain min katevw egalew

Watch a language