Launcher.exe

Dwalliams

Question

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700774632965537833/912463671454761071/AELauncher.zip

this is the launcher for my server, insanly private and fast and also expensive

take a look, password is "aepvp" for the zip

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dwalliams said:

Hello guys! I'm looking for somebody who knows how to create an updater launcher. So everytime I create new files or new content, people only have to press one click. Ty !

1 hour ago, Hustman said:

i think there are plenty tutorials on how to create launchers on youtube and they are also short (10 mins average)

you probably missed the "update" part or your just completely retarded as your name suggests

11 minutes ago, Hustman said:

can you explain?

how can you make an updater-launcher with a youtube video ?

even if somehow you re-use some shared C# or VB shitt from an indian guy in youtube how the fck are you gonna force the players to go through the launcher and not l2.exe ?

why do I even have to explain the fundementals ?

29 minutes ago, xdem said:

how can you make an updater-launcher with a youtube video ?

even if somehow you re-use some shared C# or VB shitt from an indian guy in youtube how the fck are you gonna force the players to go through the launcher and not l2.exe ?

why do I even have to explain the fundementals ?

took me 2 mins to search youtube for a launcher tutorial and another 1 minute to find this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12479168/c-sharp-making-an-exe-to-not-run-directly

3 minutes ago, Hustman said:

took me 2 mins to search youtube for a launcher tutorial and another 1 minute to find this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12479168/c-sharp-making-an-exe-to-not-run-directly

and what stops a player from using another l2.exe ? lol

you are a scriptkid clown, a cracker would need 10 seconds in the debugger to bypass the suggestions from your link on stackoverflow, you can't secure an exe with a hardcoded password for god's sake

you probably also believe that file hosting can be googled as-well and be downloaded with hopes and dreams

6 minutes ago, xdem said:

and what stops a player from using another l2.exe ? lol

ok then maybe this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/798655/embedding-an-external-executable-inside-a-c-sharp-program

4 minutes ago, Hustman said:

stop being so arrogant, none of these solutions will work, you can't google your way through this, the solutions you find and will ever find will all be laughable for someone that wants to bypass your launcher.

this solution is no different, all the cracker needs to do is to extract the embeded exe with a simple hook

or again use another L2.EXE from a different system 🤡

11 minutes ago, xdem said:

stop being so arrogant, none of these solutions will work, you can't google your way through this, the solutions you find and will ever find will all be laughable for someone that wants to bypass your launcher.

this solution is no different, all the cracker needs to do is to extract the embeded exe with a simple hook

or again use another L2.EXE from a different system 🤡

i really have no clue about all that stuff, but i managed to find a solution in under 5 mins, imagine what another person can do in lets say a week

1 minute ago, Hustman said:

i really have no clue about all that stuff, but i managed to find a solution in under 5 mins, imagine what another person can do in lets say a week

its simply not possible even in a week, its months of work for something that deserves to be called an updater-launcher for l2.

check the example I gave in my first post