Acis project on Classic Fafurion 166

Stive

Hello guys...Since i dont have time to work on my project i will sell it!

The project is based on Acis files and have been changed all the packets and its running on Fafurion Classic client 166 protocol.

It has also some mods made from scratch from my team Like Vip manger mod, PIN mode on character selection,Ingame showing game console, and some more i dont remember..

Here are some images:

https://imgur.com/a/t8O88aW

Price is 250euros

Contact me on Discort: MoonRider#5842

Edited by Stive
whrong link
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kara said:

Beautiful work.

I would preffer to give you 5euro to do all this work on a free mobius rather than paying 250 for nothing

16 hours ago, xdem said:

I would preffer to give you 5euro to do all this work on a free mobius rather than paying 250 for nothing

Mobius is crappy as hell… This is acis and you can do what ever you want on clean files without 100 mods from l2jfrozen 

On 2/16/2022 at 12:32 AM, Stive said:

Hello guys...Since i dont have time to work on my project i will sell it!

The project is based on Acis files and have been changed all the packets and its running on Fafurion Classic client 166 protocol.

It has also some mods made from scratch from my team Like Vip manger mod, PIN mode on character selection,Ingame showing game console, and some more i dont remember..

Here are some images:

https://imgur.com/a/t8O88aW

Price is 250euros

Contact me on Discort: MoonRider#5842

Which acis version did you use as base?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 6:26 PM, Mobius said:

The correct way to redo Interlude, based on 110 protocol client for free.
Shot00013
https://bitbucket.org/MobiusDev/l2j_mobius/src/master/L2J_Mobius_Classic_Interlude/

Many customs inside and problems is been tested from Trance

11 hours ago, Stive said:

Many customs inside and problems is been tested from Trance

What do you mean?

Edited by Trance

On 2/17/2022 at 10:35 AM, Stive said:

Mobius is crappy as hell… This is acis and you can do what ever you want on clean files without 100 mods from l2jfrozen 

Man, most people want a platform full of features, diversity among other things. If things work out enough, nobody here wants to compete with those who have the cleanest rev with the best performance, the crowd wants one thing, Profits.
L2JMobius are good files, and just like any other it is possible to improve, but at least it is a continuous project different from something you buy for 250 euros and you will never receive anything again
Don't talk nonsense about other people's project when you never did 10% of what others did