What you got “Last Night”

Ehoq

dear Friends ! 
lets disscuss about “our” last buy of crypto! 
will be great if we can use table like this : 
1. Full token name ( TICKER HERE)
2. Where you bought it 
3. where you keep it
4. why are u did it 
5. how long you gonna keep it

———————————

P.S. We are not discuss here how “low amount of your deposit” and “stupidity of your buy”

——————————

I will start... 

1. Gala Games (GALA) 
2. Binance

2. Binance

3. Cuz I look at AXS(Axie Infinity), how it grow , and think GALA can do the same

4. Dunno... I think about 6 months. 

Edited by Ehoq

13 hours ago, Ehoq said:

dear Friends ! 
lets disscuss about “our” last buy of crypto! 
will be great if we can use table like this : 
1. token
2. where you keep it
3. why are u did it 
4. how long you gonna keep it

———————————

P.S. We are not discuss here how “low amount of your deposit” and “stupidity of your buy”

——————————

I will start... 

1. Gala Games (GALA) 

2. Binance

3. Cuz I look at AXS(Axie Infinity), how it grow , and think GALA can do the same

4. Dunno... I think about 6 months. 

Axie Infinity Max Supply: 270,000,000

Gala Max Supply:  50,000,000,000

I think gala will go at 1$ - 1,5$ max

6 hours ago, Maxtor said:

Axie Infinity Max Supply: 270,000,000

Gala Max Supply:  50,000,000,000

I think gala will go at 1$ - 1,5$ max

is it more then 0.10$ atleast 😄 

Edited by Ehoq

3 hours ago, Ehoq said:

is it more then 0.10$ atleast 😄 

true, i believe in Gala from 1st time.

They recently sold this NFT for 1mil GALA https://opensea.io/assets/0xbdc0fcc7fcd7fce4421793eb7620faa6ea0720f6/1

2 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

true, i believe in Gala from 1st time.

They recently sold this NFT for 1mil GALA https://opensea.io/assets/0xbdc0fcc7fcd7fce4421793eb7620faa6ea0720f6/1

Off-Topic
Did you try any Launchapad Events on Binance? 
Today i try it for 1st time...
hope i did it proper 😄
i bought BNB on 200$ and lock at Launchpad Event. 
in next 2 hours i will get my BETA's ( hope so) 😄

2 minutes ago, Ehoq said:

Off-Topic
Did you try any Launchapad Events on Binance? 
Today i try it for 1st time...
hope i did it proper 😄
i bought BNB on 200$ and lock at Launchpad Event. 
in next 2 hours i will get my BETA's ( hope so) 😄

no but i will try 😉

2 hours ago, Maxtor said:

no but i will try 😉

I tell you what i got in next 2 hours 😄

==================

// UPD 

==================

yeah... u can do NOTHING for 200$ on Launchpad Event...
i lock 200$ in BNB but Event convert only 0.0002 of my BNB's ( 2.1157 BETAs) 
seems you need like 1 billion of BNBs to get like 10k of BETAs...kkthxbb
Participate with low depo on Binance's Launchpad Event  = One week WASTED !

FML !
BETA DID 6500% today... 
And i was there from the begging... but get only 2 BETA for some reason. dunno.

Edited by Ehoq

• 2 weeks later...

1. Ariva ( ARV)

2. Pancake swap
3. Binance Chain Wallet

4. I like their roadmap, even with 100 bils of supply.

5. About 4 months. 

1. TABOO TOKEN ( TABOO)

2. Pancake swap
3. Binance Chain Wallet

4. SEX AND ALCO*** RULE THE WORLD

5. About 6 months. 

1. MANAGER PRO (MPRO)

2. Pancake swap

3. Binance Chain Wallet

4. no single idea why i did it... just did what i want...

5. About 3-6 months. ( if it touch 1$ i will give @MrPro* half of profit )
P.S. Depo is 500 of tokens 😃

Edited by Ehoq

11 minutes ago, Ehoq said:

1. Ariva ( ARV)

2. Pancake swap
3. Binance Chain Wallet

4. I like their roadmap, even with 100 bils of supply.

5. About 4 months. 

1. TABOO TOKEN ( TABOO)

2. Pancake swap
3. Binance Chain Wallet

4. SEX AND ALCO*** RULE THE WORLD

5. About 6 months. 

1. MANAGER PRO (MPRO)

2. Pancake swap

3. Binance Chain Wallet

4. no single idea why i did it... just did what i want...

5. About 3-6 months. ( if it touch 1$ i will give @MrPro* half of profit )
P.S. Depo is 500 of tokens 😃

wtf 😄 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics