Interlude Olympiad Maps

YulRun

Good day,

I'm currently modifying a H5 Client for IL Content, currently I'm working on updating the Oly Arena's, I was curious if anyone had a list of what  Maps were used for Oly Arenas? I know no matter what one you go to it puts you in 19_17 on the map but with a H5 client other than Arena 1 when you teleport all of them just put you in water.

UPDATE: Figured it out, and how to do it

Maps for Arenas in IL were: 19_17, 16_10, 16_11, 17_10, 17_11

How to move them from IL to H5.

In Maps copy from IL to H5: 19_17, 16_10, 16_11, 17_10, 17_11
In Textures copy from IL to H5:  T_19_17, T_16_10, T_16_11, T_17_10, T_17_11
In StaticMeshes copy from IL to H5: broken_coloseum_s.usx

Hope this helps someone else

Edited by YulRun

All coords you're teleporting to are stored on the server side, look into it. If you're replacing an arena with another one from a different client, you won't have the same coords.

17 minutes ago, Trance said:

All coords you're teleporting to are stored on the server side, look into it. If you're replacing an arena with another one from a different client, you won't have the same coords.

Maps from IL to H5 have changed, and they removed all the old areas that Arenas used to exist.

I've already Replaced so far 19_17 and 17_10.

19_17 only corresponded to Arena 1, and 17_10 fixed arena's 15-18 for me. But rather than keeping randomly changing maps and the corresponding textures, if anyone already knows what maps were the original IL Arena's For Oly would appreciate any help 🙂

UPDATE:
I'm updating my main post with all the info, figured it out, can lock after

Edited by YulRun