Best Interlude Files Project

the most complete is lucera or downgrade from h5 yourself and get data from lucera / painteam

the rest projects are just incomplete including acis and so on

Edited by Raws

2 hours ago, Endles said:

Hello, which one do you think is the best interlude server files project? How much does it cost and I need a provider that can provide ongoing support.

lucera

11 hours ago, Endles said:

Hmm I'm looking for the source code, a surce that I can interfere with everything

image.png

you can always make external codes in lucera there is a guide too but with limits

5 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

lucera'da her zaman harici kodlar yapabilirsiniz, bir kılavuz da vardır ancak sınırları vardır

Do you know of an active pvp server using lucera?

1 minute ago, Endles said:

Do you know of an active pvp server using lucera?

Lucera... the project without source and you still guys conversate about this trash project.

6 minutes ago, Endles said:

So what's your suggestion?

My suggestion is stop opening these kind of topic every 2 days since 2008 since there is no other pack other than lucera, frozen and aCis, pick one that fit your style and your taste and start working with it.

You can't code it your self? Pay a developer. You don't have time to develop it? Lineage 2 is time consuming, don't bother. I don't get why we have to recycle the same object over and over.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Kara said:

Benim önerim lucera, frozen ve aCis'ten başka paket olmadığı için 2008'den beri 2 günde bir bu tür konuları açmayı bırakın, tarzınıza ve zevkinize uygun olanı seçin ve onunla çalışmaya başlayın.

Kendin kodlayamaz mısın? Bir geliştiriciye ödeme yapın. Geliştirmek için zamanın yok mu? Lineage 2 zaman alıcıdır, zahmet etmeyin. Neden aynı nesneyi defalarca geri dönüştürmek zorunda olduğumuzu anlamıyorum.

This is a forum and a place to question people's thoughts. I asked for help, if you have an idea, let me know. If you don't want to see the same topics, you can ignore it. If I could code myself, I wouldn't look for a project here. I'm just looking for which is the most stable and best in support.