Best Interlude Files Project

8 hours ago, Kara said:

Lucera... the project without source and you still guys conversate about this trash project.

tell us about your interlude project Mr.Kara.

14 hours ago, Endles said:

This is a forum and a place to question people's thoughts. I asked for help, if you have an idea, let me know. If you don't want to see the same topics, you can ignore it. If I could code myself, I wouldn't look for a project here. I'm just looking for which is the most stable and best in support.

No the idea of this forum is

1. To learn how to post properly and not open a discussion in [SHARE] section.

2. To avoid duplicated threads over and over like stackoverflow.

Also this subject as i said is recycled more than the zeptoseconds inside a millisecond (Google it)

As my beloved minions of this forum already answered, use search and you see a massive number of topics with the same subject, same people answering the same things.

I gave you a straight to the point solution. Hire a dev and start working.

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2021 at 2:43 AM, Kara said:

I gave you a straight to the point solution. Hire a dev and start working.

ok master.

On 7/18/2021 at 2:43 AM, Kara said:

zeptoseconds inside a millisecond

as a wise old man once told me, under 60milliseconds brain cant understand what is happening

😢

Edited by Nightw0lf
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

ok master.

as a wise old man once told me, under 60milliseconds brain cant understand what is happening

😢

A wise man mentioned that the protein tubes are carrying ions slower than an arraylist is adding an element. But the same wise man said STOP RECYCLE THIS CONVERSATION more than 2.500.000 times every damn week -.-