user.ini for Grand Crusade!

I ran into the problem that on the GK client it is impossible to use bind for different keys (only "pressing the mouse wheel" MiddleMouse works)

I had to invent a bicycle:
Aliases [0] = (Command = "rmode 1 | set input MiddleMouse rmd3", Alias = "rmd2" )
Aliases [1] = (Command = "rmode 5 | set input MiddleMouse rmd4", Alias = "rmd3")
Aliases [2] = (Command = "rmode 6 | set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd5", Alias = "rmd4" )
Aliases [3] = (Command = "show fog | set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd2", Alias = "rmd5")
Aliases [4] = (Command = "set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd3", Alias = "myMiddleMouse")

MiddleMouse = myMiddleMouse

Modes:
1 Wireframe - it is convenient to watch mobs under textures or enemies.
2 Dynamic Light - very useful in dark locations or caves.
3 Fog Show - turns off all fogs or fogs on the map.
4 Default mode - disables all of the above.
3-4 modes can be combined with a long click on the central mouse button.
+ increased zoom, removed camera reset on the right silk.

It is also suitable for the High Five client (but it is better to copy the first 5 Aliases .. replace in your file, assign the wheel button MiddleMouse = myMiddleMouse, do not forget to remove the ";" semicolon in front of the assigned key).

Download

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Hi, 

I have a problem about interlude interface, i can't bind line 2 key  to 1/2/3...  and line 3 key to q/w/e/r...,how should i do? 

I do not use English client, I use chinese interlude client. I think maybe have some difference between these two version.

Thanks!

46 minutes ago, baiyulou said:

Hi, 

I have a problem about interlude interface, i can't bind line 2 key  to 1/2/3...  and line 3 key to q/w/e/r...,how should i do? 

I do not use English client, I use chinese interlude client. I think maybe have some difference between these two version.

Thanks!

https://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=10892.0;attach=3686 try use this 😉

52 minutes ago, KejbL said:

sorry! Link error. please check it . thanks

1 hour ago, KejbL said:

ok. i found that post and download the pack to test. the same as before , i can't use 1-9 and qwer,enven F1 F2 F3.... 

IF I use english client ofcourse i can bind those key. but the problem is when i use chinese interlude client ,these key will can't bind. I think must have a file need to edit in chinese system files.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 9:21 PM, Celestine said:

I ran into the problem that on the GK client it is impossible to use bind for different keys (only "pressing the mouse wheel" MiddleMouse works)

I had to invent a bicycle:
Aliases [0] = (Command = "rmode 1 | set input MiddleMouse rmd3", Alias = "rmd2" )
Aliases [1] = (Command = "rmode 5 | set input MiddleMouse rmd4", Alias = "rmd3")
Aliases [2] = (Command = "rmode 6 | set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd5", Alias = "rmd4" )
Aliases [3] = (Command = "show fog | set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd2", Alias = "rmd5")
Aliases [4] = (Command = "set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd3", Alias = "myMiddleMouse")

MiddleMouse = myMiddleMouse

Modes:
1 Wireframe - it is convenient to watch mobs under textures or enemies.
2 Dynamic Light - very useful in dark locations or caves.
3 Fog Show - turns off all fogs or fogs on the map.
4 Default mode - disables all of the above.
3-4 modes can be combined with a long click on the central mouse button.
+ increased zoom, removed camera reset on the right silk.

It is also suitable for the High Five client (but it is better to copy the first 5 Aliases .. replace in your file, assign the wheel button MiddleMouse = myMiddleMouse, do not forget to remove the ";" semicolon in front of the assigned key).

Download

is possible to disable at all the fog from all maps ? without press any key ?

1 hour ago, GsL said:

is possible to disable at all the fog from all maps ? without press any key ?

Theres way demev already explained somewhere 

• Haha 1