Jump to content

Share user.ini for Grand Crusade!


Recommended Posts

I ran into the problem that on the GK client it is impossible to use bind for different keys (only "pressing the mouse wheel" MiddleMouse works)

I had to invent a bicycle:
Aliases [0] = (Command = "rmode 1 | set input MiddleMouse rmd3", Alias = "rmd2" )
Aliases [1] = (Command = "rmode 5 | set input MiddleMouse rmd4", Alias = "rmd3")
Aliases [2] = (Command = "rmode 6 | set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd5", Alias = "rmd4" )
Aliases [3] = (Command = "show fog | set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd2", Alias = "rmd5")
Aliases [4] = (Command = "set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd3", Alias = "myMiddleMouse")

MiddleMouse = myMiddleMouse

Modes:
1 Wireframe - it is convenient to watch mobs under textures or enemies.
2 Dynamic Light - very useful in dark locations or caves.
3 Fog Show - turns off all fogs or fogs on the map.
4 Default mode - disables all of the above.
3-4 modes can be combined with a long click on the central mouse button.
+ increased zoom, removed camera reset on the right silk.

It is also suitable for the High Five client (but it is better to copy the first 5 Aliases .. replace in your file, assign the wheel button MiddleMouse = myMiddleMouse, do not forget to remove the ";" semicolon in front of the assigned key).

 

 

 

Download

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Hi, 

I have a problem about interlude interface, i can't bind line 2 key  to 1/2/3...  and line 3 key to q/w/e/r...,how should i do? 

I do not use English client, I use chinese interlude client. I think maybe have some difference between these two version.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, baiyulou said:

Hi, 

I have a problem about interlude interface, i can't bind line 2 key  to 1/2/3...  and line 3 key to q/w/e/r...,how should i do? 

I do not use English client, I use chinese interlude client. I think maybe have some difference between these two version.

Thanks!

https://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=10892.0;attach=3686 try use this 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, KejbL said:

sorry! Link error. please check it . thanks

1 hour ago, KejbL said:

ok. i found that post and download the pack to test. the same as before , i can't use 1-9 and qwer,enven F1 F2 F3.... 

IF I use english client ofcourse i can bind those key. but the problem is when i use chinese interlude client ,these key will can't bind. I think must have a file need to edit in chinese system files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 9:21 PM, Celestine said:

I ran into the problem that on the GK client it is impossible to use bind for different keys (only "pressing the mouse wheel" MiddleMouse works)

I had to invent a bicycle:
Aliases [0] = (Command = "rmode 1 | set input MiddleMouse rmd3", Alias = "rmd2" )
Aliases [1] = (Command = "rmode 5 | set input MiddleMouse rmd4", Alias = "rmd3")
Aliases [2] = (Command = "rmode 6 | set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd5", Alias = "rmd4" )
Aliases [3] = (Command = "show fog | set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd2", Alias = "rmd5")
Aliases [4] = (Command = "set Engine.Input MiddleMouse rmd3", Alias = "myMiddleMouse")

MiddleMouse = myMiddleMouse

Modes:
1 Wireframe - it is convenient to watch mobs under textures or enemies.
2 Dynamic Light - very useful in dark locations or caves.
3 Fog Show - turns off all fogs or fogs on the map.
4 Default mode - disables all of the above.
3-4 modes can be combined with a long click on the central mouse button.
+ increased zoom, removed camera reset on the right silk.

It is also suitable for the High Five client (but it is better to copy the first 5 Aliases .. replace in your file, assign the wheel button MiddleMouse = myMiddleMouse, do not forget to remove the ";" semicolon in front of the assigned key).

 

 

 

Download

 

is possible to disable at all the fog from all maps ? without press any key ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GsL said:

 

is possible to disable at all the fog from all maps ? without press any key ?

 

Theres way demev already explained somewhere 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Posts

    • Promotional banners:  
    • We have added few new features for Second Edition of L2Etina. Check them out:   While streaming L2Etina, you will now receive L2Coins automatically.   Dwarves who have set private workshop, now automatically sell Crystallization to nearby players. For this service, they receive 10% of created crystals.   Before closing game, you will now see amount of earned experience, adena, total play time and acquired items.   You can now check Ranking of current and previous edition. This window can be found in Main Menu.   Party Window now have a special spot, showing if member has Noble Blessing.   Players from South America will be able to connect to the server by proxy.   Players who have supported first edition by donation, will now 2 weeks of free premium.   We have rewritten description of every buff, so they are now clear and handy. Vote rewards will be different for new edition, but exact items are not decided yet.   When spoil is successfull, you will now see special popup window. When you target monster who has been spoiled, you will see Spoil as a debuff.   Buff Store now have possibility to refuse to buff someone. Retail version of party matching was added back. Offline private stores now automatically disappear after 5 days. There are plenty more improvements and fixes, like ability to disable skill bar, multiple fixes to epic bosses, adjustments to aggro.
    • First of all thank you for fast answer. I have changed internal as you said but didn't work sir.
    • The difference isn't paying upfront or at the end of each week. The major difference is that paying clans to join, leads to leaders making random weak sides who play just for money and creates an extremely toxic fake competition in-game (i.e. l2 dex, e-global, valhalla and this kind of servers). Paying clans just to join absolutely kills the rivalry between them as there are no real losers and winners. Everyone gets paid at the end of every week so who cares right ?   Rewarding the winners with cash gives a massive motive to the leaders to create strong sides and try their best to win without giving any advantage to any clan (unlike paying people to join and basically giving them free premiums and whatnot). In this case, there will always be losers and winners and the rivalry will be kept alive.   I hope that clears up the massive difference between the 2 scenarios. Look at all those big russian servers. No1 makes fraps flaming about which side is better. Everyone cares about daily 9v9s or organized ones. There is no clan identity anymore because leaders simply don't care. They have been so detached from the clan's identity that most of the times the leader's CP holds a different name to the side's. This is a very important point to think about. 
    • change the server.ini  InternalHostname = 127.0.0.1     and try
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock