๐‘ณ๐Ÿ๐‘ฑ ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’…๐’† ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‹๐’†๐’„๐’• + ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•

On 5/17/2023 at 8:14 AM, Lowness said:

This files have upload in l2jbrasil like a free! this guy just make 1-2 updates and he sell it now , i have this files , send me personal message i share it for free!!ย 

ย 

could you send me the files? please thanks.

5 hours ago, leitojs2 said:
could you send me the files? please thanks.

if you cant even use "internet search" better buy the files and support the developer and get the support

• 1 month later...

hi, this project is on l2jserver? how much actually price?, it work on low rate server? i need to know if all is working fine, because i want to do my server but i dont want fix bugs, i just want to start the server u know.

15 minutes ago, LeeMoon said:

hi, this project is on l2jserver? how much actually price?, it work on low rate server? i need to know if all is working fine, because i want to do my server but i dont want fix bugs, i just want to start the server u know.

Hello i sell a separately server for low rate servers, you can test it on a live server of course.
For more info please add me on skype: @IcathiaLord or discord: IcathiaLord#7407

Edited by @IcathiaLord

• Maxtor unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased the project files from this seller, and I must say I am genuinely impressed with the quality of his work. The project runs smoothly, and the attention to detail is outstanding. Moreover, the seller has been incredibly helpful, promptly addressing any questions I had throughout the process.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...