𝑳𝟐𝑱 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 + 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕

On 7/29/2022 at 4:58 PM, BabayG said:

Yeap I have a bad attitude because you are just another guy showing up to  grab some money from some inexperienced people... 

It's gold mine for inexperienced people who want to have fully ready server.. price is not expensive. If inexperienced person go with clean aCis and start search for npcs, good looking html,cb,events and so on.. He will just give up. 

Imo that's fair trade.

• Celestine pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

11 hours ago, 4Unknow said:

Hello how are you?
I'm interested. Would I be able to log in to test it?
Could it be configured with a lower rate, for example 50x? I would like an old school low rate server.

yeah of course 

On 2/15/2023 at 3:44 PM, 4Unknow said:

Hello how are you?
I'm interested. Would I be able to log in to test it?
Could it be configured with a lower rate, for example 50x? I would like an old school low rate server.

no,that files are not good for x50 server,i can give u for free if u want.

2 hours ago, rookie23 said:

no,that files are not good for x50 server,i can give u for free if u want.

I provide different files from that one for a mid rate server.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Tr06 said:

Hey,

i want a x50 rates server also, 

Can you help me with your pack? If its really good working server 

Sure PM me here or add me on Skype: @IcathiaLord or on Discord: IcathiaLord#7407

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If you need correct developer?! Here is @IcathiaLord!!!
He has help me many times!!!
Trust him and his knowledge!!!!!
😇 God bless you man!

Edited by sisqo1x

• 1 month later...

This files have upload in l2jbrasil like a free! this guy just make 1-2 updates and he sell it now , i have this files , send me personal message i share it for free!! 

Just to everyone knows, I started creating that files from 0 at 2020 in a project that I had back in time. Then after a year I decided to make a sale project which was based on the project I had, so I changed anything plus the problems after live servers, and obviously in time many problems got fixed by the reports of my clients. The files are not shared on l2jbrasil.

Now, a guy that bought my project in 2022, decided to share my files and "ruin" my business since he is unskilled and incapable to run a server. So Firstly, a year plus passed since he bought them, that means missing 1+ year fixes on the files, in number it is more than 100 changes in source code and 60 changes in Datapack (https://ibb.co/album/xS5xpw). 

Secondly, that guy may have changed or even destroyed many things in the files he shared, so I would not reccomend using the files that this guy shared with you. 

I am active and support all my clients, the project as you can see in the photos got many fixes and updates since 2022 while I take care of them.

apo pou ta fantastikes ola auta re kefte . pote agorasa egw apo skoupidi san esena arxeia? eisai kai pseuths k vlakas telika. katse koroidepse oso kosmo thes to exw dwsei eidh se 20 atoma, katse na vrw kai l2jbrasil to topic pote to kana share na se diapseusw ligo gia na se deiksw poso kakos eisai k stin douleia s kai sta psemata s

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...