A New Cartoon

Histox

Ok, Im Creating A Movie, And It Has 2 Parts Now, I Want To Write In 1st parts End A Text, But I DOnt Know How To Write It, like: To Be Continue, Be Continue, or To Continue?????

EDIT: Question Solved, Now See From Post #4 About Cartoon /discuss

Thanks Guys, Well It Will Be No Video But Cartoon, Now I Created 2 Series, And Creating 3rd, 1 serie 1minute~, its not that yeasy that it sounds :< I make 1 serie half day, now im making voices of characters and bacground voices, hope u like it, I will release it tommorow :p well hope we will see :p

And Resolution Is Wery Small Of Carton About 250x250, But Will Be Fine On Youtube, Or If You Donwload It, Well kk Will See It Tommorow, Hope So :p

Paint :p, Idea Of This Cartoon Started From A Animmated Gif Image :D I Wanted To Create A Moving Gif Image But ImgaeReady Fucked All The Colors, SO I Decited To Take It On Tape And Nonvert to .gif, but them i thought "hmm maybe i should create a small cartoon, should be nice" and then i started :P

No Sorry I Can Now Upload It :p I Didnt Added Voices Yeat, And Im Maked 15~% of 3rd part :p well tommorow it should be done at evening with 3 series :P

Ahh Whatever ill Share Few Pictures From Cartoon, Ye Characters Maybe Looks Kinda Stupid But Hope ull Like It

Serie 1

83048585.gif

19084883.gif

Serie 2

99010005.gif

89854733.gif

Serie 3

29814797.jpg

Okey I Thing Its Enought :p More You Will See In Cartoon If I Release It :p

• 1 month later...