Navicat custom npc problem

immortal12

Question

Hello there fellows members,

i am new in l2 gamserver developing, and i am trying to add custom npc's to my server, the thing is that i have the sql file that needs to be imported but it gives me an error as there is no custom npc table in my database. i cant seem to find how can i create on that works with the right values for it to then be able to accept my custom sql file. could someone please assist me? 

thanks in advance 

5 answers to this question

Most of the times, when it comes to sql side npcs it's better to port them manually. In this occasion where custom_npc table is missing, try executing this in npc.sql instead. Although it would help a lot if you provide more information such as client/pack (consider doing this in any related topic) and a possible stacktrace. 

3 hours ago, immortal12 said:

Hello there fellows members,

i am new in l2 gamserver developing, and i am trying to add custom npc's to my server, the thing is that i have the sql file that needs to be imported but it gives me an error as there is no custom npc table in my database. i cant seem to find how can i create on that works with the right values for it to then be able to accept my custom sql file. could someone please assist me? 

thanks in advance 

No project info, no SQL info, no code info yet you want help.

zLpoT1O.gif

gameserver/config/functions/l2jfrozen/~>

#  Custom Tables -
# --------------------------
# Enable / Disable custom tables.
# The rest of the custom tables are already activated.

# Custom Spawnlist Table
CustomSpawnlistTable = True <-------------set it True!

# Gm Spawn gets saved on custom_spawnlist Table?
SaveGmSpawnOnCustom = False

# Gm Spawn gets deleted on custom_spawnlist Table?
DeleteGmSpawnOnCustom = False

@Irrelevant he says he get error because he try add automatically sql into database. Why you show him configuration to enable custom NPC ?

He need post database info and the SQL he use to 

12 minutes ago, Kara said:

@Irrelevant he says he get error because he try add automatically sql into database. Why you show him configuration to enable custom NPC ?

He need post database info and the SQL he use to 

oh i didn't realise what he exactly meant ,hahah i just remember that l2jfrozen have bug with sql /npc table