Changed Gludin Village to nopeace zone and got this issue

MiReEn

Question

Greetings,

As the title says i changed Gluding Village to a nopeace zone and the following issue occures:

Players can attack each other normally , they get Flagged and also get PvP Kills. On the other hand when a player kills a non-flagged player his PK score increases normally but he doesn't get any Karma or Red name.

I checked zone xml , Gludin is set as a Town , and nopeace = True

Checked L2TownZone.java , checked L2PeaceZone.java but can't figure what is the cause of the problem. Using Frozen Rev. 1004

Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, MiReEn said:

Greetings,

As the title says i changed Gluding Village to a nopeace zone and the following issue occures:

Players can attack each other normally , they get Flagged and also get PvP Kills. On the other hand when a player kills a non-flagged player his PK score increases normally but he doesn't get any Karma or Red name.

I checked zone xml , Gludin is set as a Town , and nopeace = True

Checked L2TownZone.java , checked L2PeaceZone.java but can't figure what is the cause of the problem. Using Frozen Rev. 1004

Thanks in advance.

go your chars outside of town and try to pk again.  and see if your char can pk there or not

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/L2jFrozenInterlude/trunk/gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java

i can see a method called increasepkkillsandkarma, there are some eye-bleeding references to town.

A quick solution other than deleting this pack, is to override gludin village here 

if (Town == null || (isinTownWar() && Config.TW_ALLOW_KARMA))
		{
			setKarma(getKarma() + newKarma);
		}

just add || town.getId() == gludin_village_id_here.