[REPORT]TOPZONE + DRAGIC

L2RAPTOR

Dragic, why you lock topic from GodDamned about Topzone? you say -  Topzone is already banned from MXC we can't do more.. but nobody is asking MXC to do more. This is a topic to warn other members of MXC of this guy, his website, and their experience with him. Like any other scammer. Dragic locks this topic after 4 hours being posted. Why? Looks like you are protecting Topzone from criticism and negative feedback. If it is in wrong section then move it. Don't lock it. It looks as if you are protecting topzone and censoring MXC members from their opinions of topzone.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

yes dragic why delete my post... i want to inform all admin with what kind of human they have to deal.. players dont know that fight he has with admins players must stop go to his topsite

also he has low and FAKE TRAFFIC LOOK!

WlRNFGs.png

LOL.. xzone deactivated my server from topzone.

This is a perfect example of why ADMINS think Xzone is such a douche bag. He is an over sensitive, short tempered kid that thinks he is always right. No customer service skills and the worst reputation of all vote sites.

If Xzone would correct the way he speaks to and treats ADMINS, he would see his profits increase.

Nobody wants to give their money to an asshole.

I would like to see a server ADMIN post a positive experience they had with Xzone.. but you never see this...

I wonder why?😝

I don't care about ban Xzone placed on my server because I removed vote reward from my server a long time ago. Too much corruption with bot voting, corrupt vote sites/admins, and players with multiple  hwid/ip getting multiple rewards.

So i can care less that Xzone banned my server.

What is most upsetting is that i took this much time out of my life to write this post! LMFAO!

Edited by L2RAPTOR
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

LOL.. xzone deactivated my server from topzone.

This is a perfect example of why ADMINS think Xzone is such a douche bag. He is an over sensitive, short tempered kid that thinks he is always right. No customer service skills and the worst reputation of all vote sites.

If Xzone would correct the way he speaks and treats ADMINS, he would see his profits increase.

Nobody wants to give their money to an asshole.

I would like to see a server ADMIN post a positive experience they had with Xzone.. but you never see this...

I wonder why?😝

I don't care about ban Xzone placed on my server because I removed vote reward from my server a long time ago. Too much corruption with bot voting, corrupt vote sites/admins, and players with multiple  hwid/ip getting multiple rewards.

So i can care less that Xzone banned my server.

What is most upsetting is that i took this much time out of my life to write this post! LMFAO!

coming soon!

soon.png

• Like 2

👍

3 hours ago, Maxtor said:

coming soon!

soon.png

i was going to suggest this to you. I am glad you are on it Maxtor!👍

😆

😆

2 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

👍

Edited by L2RAPTOR
  • Upvote 1

Jesus 😄

None Protects xZone or TopZone, everyone knows about topzone and to be honest i am banned from TopZone.com so stop make advertise on this corrapted TopSite!

Locked.

Edited by Dragic

• Dragic locked this topic