Screenshots of all H5 NPCs

I'm working on porting L2Homage from Epilogue to H5, and in that process, I decided to upgrade the interface. Part of that includes showing images of the stuff you're editing, instead of relying on text and game knowledge. I couldn't find a collection of NPC images anywhere, so I decided to make my own. There's almost 10,200 images @ 512x512, and the bigger NPCs are out of frame of course. But the vast majority work just fine.

I figured I'd share this ridiculous and super unnecessary collection here, in case someone wants an easy reference when making custom NPCs.

https://mega.nz/file/SrYkQTYJ#Mm9LQ1NaVWauy5e_Fkb2XxOU3U1G7c3iRL6p-nfdh4M

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, CubAfull said:

I thought of doing that many "many" years ago and I never did. I 'm impressed by your dedication!!

This can be very useful for many things. Thank you!

Don't worry, I recorded a macro and let it run ~15 hours total. I wouldn't do this if it took more effort :) That's why some of them are out of frame, but that's okay, those can be done manually eventually.

Good to hear that I'm not the only one who can use this though!  You're welcome

well is a nice share and pain to take that, ofc this is automatic but most of the captures make wrong for the tool but well is not bad, thanks.

screenshot-cmd.exe -rc 100 0 400 200 -o :clap:

that is a really nice collection and helpful as well. i myself was looking many times for certain npcs. but there was no other one than spawning one after the other. this makes it much more easier if you look for specific one

• 2 years later...