LineageWeapons.ukx file edit

Hello i am trying to edit LineageWeapons.ukx

there is a weapon i want to make smaller and i was able to do that with unreal engine but i have a problem with saving the file 
if i save the file and try to open it again with unreal engine i get a error which looks like this 
000.PNG.cc51e422c3e93ee5e68bb8e50e1c0e5a.PNG

even if i dont change anything in the file and just save it and try to open it again i get this error

well the problem is with line in the file ffilemangerwindows.h, you need check the line 60 aprox about the size of the file, something is wrong there when you try save, sure need edit line and fix, but sure this is not the problem.

2 minutes ago, frogsandstarfish said:

This is wrong he is using the wrong editor to save it lol

if the Editor allow to open, it is assumed work to save too, I tested myself and works, so don't know what he doing because he wanna edit a weapon to make small and maybe he import bad psk or something like that, not sure because no give the proper information to help much just a screen shots don't say much :S

18 hours ago, Duck007 said:

Hello i am trying to edit LineageWeapons.ukx

there is a weapon i want to make smaller and i was able to do that with unreal engine but i have a problem with saving the file 
if i save the file and try to open it again with unreal engine i get a error which looks like this 
000.PNG.cc51e422c3e93ee5e68bb8e50e1c0e5a.PNG

even if i dont change anything in the file and just save it and try to open it again i get this error

To correctly import the model use the editor patched by Gildor. You cannot open a default file too, you can try the shared available editor but it has problems. Check your actions again and repeat them again. The rest of the answers are given above.

Locked.