This methods...

0flee

Question

Hello cheaters. I want to know where i find methods to make functions available from photo available?
https://ibb.co/svkj2vp
If i should create them, i want to know how i can do this. I don;t have any ideea how i can create those methods.

Thank you !

I do something, but with this method, i still can get party.

private boolean _partyRefuse = false; // party refusal

public boolean getPartyRefuse()
	{
		return _partyRefuse;
	}

public void setPartyRefuse(boolean value)
	{
		_partyRefuse = value;
	}

37 minutes ago, 0flee said:

I do something, but with this method, i still can get party.

private boolean _partyRefuse = false; // party refusal

public boolean getPartyRefuse()
	{
		return _partyRefuse;
	}

public void setPartyRefuse(boolean value)
	{
		_partyRefuse = value;
	}

This is like trying to get a female pregnant but from distance. It won't work until you come in touch. Basic biology and code extends real life so you have to do the same.

You can't just create 2 methods (setter, getter) and expect any result. You need to link those to the file that handle the party request which is RequestJoinParty.java

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

No no, i try to find now on Mobius, class Continuous. Because i want to make buff protect and i do not know how to fix this.
This is Topic from where i take it
https://www.l2jbrasil.com/forums/topic/110508-code-menu-configure-settings/
I make all, but that i do not find and i don;t know where to put. On Player Instance it;s ok?

And it it's ok, how i can do on PlayerInstance.

I understand that. But where i have to put this?

// Anti-Buff Protection prevents you from getting buffs by other players
                    if (activeChar instanceof L2PcInstance && target != activeChar && target.isBuffProtected() && !skill.isHeroSkill()
                       && (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.BUFF                        
                       || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HEAL_PERCENT
                       || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.MANAHEAL_PERCENT
                       || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.COMBATPOINTHEAL
                       || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.REFLECT))
                    continue;

I take code from aCis i think

1 minute ago, 0flee said:

I understand that. But where i have to put this?

// Anti-Buff Protection prevents you from getting buffs by other players
                    if (activeChar instanceof L2PcInstance && target != activeChar && target.isBuffProtected() && !skill.isHeroSkill()
                       && (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.BUFF                        
                       || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HEAL_PERCENT
                       || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.MANAHEAL_PERCENT
                       || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.COMBATPOINTHEAL
                       || skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.REFLECT))
                    continue;

I take code from aCis i think

If you can find Continuous.java you can add your check there. Pretty much you can add this check in multiple place even in L2Character but i would advice you to either search in Target handlers or in the file i mentioned. 

7 minutes ago, 0flee said:

Well, i don't know how to fix..

I told you exactly what to do and you didn't even bother search.

kOeHMnL.gif

https://bitbucket.org/MobiusDev/l2j_mobius/src/master/L2J_Mobius_C6_Interlude/java/org/l2jmobius/gameserver/handler/skillhandlers/Continuous.java

There you need do your own check.

Beside he already have something

if ((creature instanceof Playable) && (target != creature) && target.isBuffProtected() && !skill.isHeroSkill() && ((skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.BUFF) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.HEAL_PERCENT) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.FORCE_BUFF) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.MANAHEAL_PERCENT) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.COMBATPOINTHEAL) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.REFLECT)))
{
	continue;
}

23 minutes ago, iTopZ said:

new quest: find redudant null checks

The whole code is like you're 18 and having s*x at the school's bathroom with your crush while classes, knowing that bell rings in 1 minute, so before everyone get down to the the yard you do a very fast and sloppy job. 

In short, null checks for no reason while instanceof occurs (and i hope people know that instanceof does a null check), useless else if while continue, this ... thing "Formulas.getInstance()", duplicated checks and structures that can be written in 1 line

final Skill skill = SkillTable.getInstance().getSkill(skillEffectId, Math.max(1, skillLevel);

instead of 9 such as:

Skill skill;

if (skillLevel == 0)
{
	skill = SkillTable.getInstance().getSkill(skillEffectId, 1);
}
else
{
	skill = SkillTable.getInstance().getSkill(skillEffectId, skillLevel);
}

But the whole structure is a mess, so pointless to bother with such small tasks. 

Edited by Kara

Well, i need it for hi5, not interlude...

And if i dont have this on hi5, in what method of Character.java i have to put this? 

if ((creature instanceof Playable) && (target != creature) && target.isBuffProtected() && !skill.isHeroSkill() && ((skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.BUFF) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.HEAL_PERCENT) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.FORCE_BUFF) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.MANAHEAL_PERCENT) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.COMBATPOINTHEAL) || (skill.getSkillType() == SkillType.REFLECT)))
{
	continue;
}