mass create per ip

Irrelevant

Question

hello ..i have a problem . I tried to add the code when admin create mass item only 1window per ip can receive. 
i add this: 

Spoiler

Collection <L2PcInstance> pls = L2World.getInstance (). getAllPlayers ();
        for (L2PcInstance p: pls)
        {
               final String ip = p.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();

if (ips.contains(ip))
                 continue;

blablabla

but it doesnt work :/  any help ? 
code hasnt errors, just in game doesnt work :/ 

edit: i use arraylist not hash

Edited by Irrelevant

3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

you said about bots ,and i had an offline shop in server ,i disconnect it and now it work.BUT i have a question, does that mean that if someone use offline shop noone else will awarded?

That was it.

No, create the next method

private boolean isClientOk(L2PcInstance player)
{
	try
	{
		player.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
	}
	catch (Exception e)
	{
		return false;
	}
	return true;
}

and then, change this line

final Collection<L2PcInstance> players = L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers();

to

final Collection<L2PcInstance> players = L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().stream().filter(p -> isClientOk(p)).collect(Collectors.toList());

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, melron said:

Show us the whole code

Spoiler

List<String> ips = new ArrayList<>();
         {
               final String ip = p.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
                if (ips.contains(ip))
                   continue;
           p.sendMessage("Admin is rewarding all online players.");

item = p.getInventory().addItem("Admin", id, num, null, null);
            final InventoryUpdate iu = new InventoryUpdate();
            iu.addItem(item);
            p.sendPacket(iu);
            final SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.YOU_PICKED_UP_S1_S2);
            sm.addItemName(item.getItemId());
            sm.addNumber(num);
            p.sendPacket(sm);
            i++;
            ips.add(ip);
        }
        activeChar.sendMessage("Mass-created items in the inventory of " + i + " player(s).");
        LOGGER.info("GM " + activeChar.getName() + " mass_created item Id: " + id + " (" + num + ")");
    }

18 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:
  Reveal hidden contents

List<String> ips = new ArrayList<>();
         {
                if (ips.contains(ip))
                   continue;
           p.sendMessage("Admin is rewarding all online players.");

item = p.getInventory().addItem("Admin", id, num, null, null);
            final InventoryUpdate iu = new InventoryUpdate();
            iu.addItem(item);
            p.sendPacket(iu);
            final SystemMessage sm = new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.YOU_PICKED_UP_S1_S2);
            sm.addItemName(item.getItemId());
            sm.addNumber(num);
            p.sendPacket(sm);
            i++;
            ips.add(ip);
        }
        activeChar.sendMessage("Mass-created items in the inventory of " + i + " player(s).");
        LOGGER.info("GM " + activeChar.getName() + " mass_created item Id: " + id + " (" + num + ")");
    }

final int id = 57;
final int num = 5000000;
final HashSet<Object> seen = new HashSet<>();
players.removeIf(e -> !seen.add(e.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress()));

players.forEach(player -> player.addItem("Admin-Reward", id, num, null, true));

activeChar.sendMessage(String.format("Mass-created items in the inventory of %s player(s)",players.size()));
LOGGER.info(String.format("GM %s mass_created item Id: %s ( %s )",activeChar.getName(),id, num));

If you need the number of the players who did not get the reward, you can get them by "seen.getSize()"

Edited by melron

22 minutes ago, melron said:

final int id = 57;
final int num = 5000000;
final HashSet<Object> seen = new HashSet<>();
players.removeIf(e -> !seen.add(e.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress()));

players.forEach(player -> player.addItem("Admin-Reward", id, num, null, true));

activeChar.sendMessage(String.format("Mass-created items in the inventory of %s player(s)",players.size()));
LOGGER.info(String.format("GM %s mass_created item Id: %s ( %s )",activeChar.getName(),id, num));

If you need the number of the players who did not get the reward, you can get them by "seen.getSize()"

ja.JPG

10 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

i dont know what do you exactly mean ,i use dualbox to check it :/

Strange, debug it .... before the current code, add this one.

System.out.println("Players online " + L2World.getAllPlayersCount());
L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().forEach(p -> System.out.println(String.format("Player %s , ip %s",
		p.getName(), p.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress())));

and when you click mass create, check the console i need the output

5 minutes ago, melron said:

Strange, debug it .... before the current code, add this one.

System.out.println("Players online " + L2World.getAllPlayersCount());
L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().forEach(p -> System.out.println(String.format("Player %s , ip %s",
		p.getName(), p.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress())));

and when you click mass create, check the console i need the output

you said about bots ,and i had an offline shop in server ,i disconnect it and now it work.BUT i have a question, does that mean that if someone use offline shop noone else will awarded?

34 minutes ago, melron said:

That was it.

No, create the next method

private boolean isClientOk(L2PcInstance player)
{
	try
	{
		player.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress();
	}
	catch (Exception e)
	{
		return false;
	}
	return true;
}

and then, change this line

to

final Collection<L2PcInstance> players = L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().stream().filter(p -> isClientOk(p)).collect(Collectors.toList());

It works PERFECTLY , i add again the offline shop and test it,its working properly(no errors and reward 1char per ip)!!
Thanks dude!
P.S my code was worked too after i disconnect offline shop . but i kept yours, its better :)

Edited by Irrelevant

I wrote you a more organized and 1 line code. (Consider i just giving you a different perspective of java). The code the other guy gave you it's good and java proof for sure but it's very messy.

L2World.getInstance().getPlayers().stream().filter(s -> Objects.nonNull(s.getClient().getConnection())).collect(Collectors.toCollection(() -> new TreeSet<>(Comparator.comparing(s -> s.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress())))).forEach(s -> s.addItem(getClass().getSimpleName(), 57, 100, s, true));

It check for offline shops (since offline player has null connection while assigned a client)

and remove duplicate base on their host name, you can change that to IP or whatever you want.

I would also advice you to make a public method which retrieve the IP and the Host Name for a player

and it's safe. 

3 minutes ago, Kara said:

I wrote you a more organized and 1 line code. (Consider i just giving you a different perspective of java). The code the other guy gave you it's good and java proof for sure but it's very messy.

L2World.getInstance().getPlayers().stream().filter(s -> Objects.nonNull(s.getClient().getConnection())).collect(Collectors.toCollection(() -> new TreeSet<>(Comparator.comparing(s -> s.getClient().getConnection().getInetAddress().getHostAddress())))).forEach(s -> s.addItem(getClass().getSimpleName(), 57, 100, s, true));

It check for offline shops (since offline player has null connection while assigned a client)

and remove duplicate base on their host name, you can change that to IP or whatever you want.

I would also advice you to make a public method which retrieve the IP and the Host Name for a player

and it's safe. 

i will give a try on that .thanks :D

1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

i will give a try on that .thanks 😄

Consider this is just the way i write java. Clear and short. It doesn't mean you have to use it. 

But for sure you can experiment. (Also i believe it require java 10+)

10 minutes ago, Kara said:

Consider this is just the way i write java. Clear and short. It doesn't mean you have to use it. 

But for sure you can experiment. (Also i believe it require java 10+)

if it requires above java 8 ,i will not try xd (borring to update java again,l2jfrozen uses java 6-7 XDXDXD)

Edited by Irrelevant

6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

if it requires above java 8 ,i will not try xd (borring to update java again,l2jfrozen uses java 6-7 XDXDXD)

Ah alright then, i didn't know. For sure you should upgrade to java 8 since scripting engine is still supported and java 8 has some future proof features and it's the current stable java version.

I don't see the reason why you stick with Java 7 in 2021. Saying you're lazy and you spend 10 minutes writing in this topic while updating java only take 5.

So vouch for java 8 !

1X4XFqx.gif

Edited by Kara