Pride Style

VanGon

Question

Hey guys sry for asking but im searching for pride style interlude files. pre/source whatever ., its for personal use and i searched the forum up and down but i cant find a working link.. aepvp/xavius/finest anything will help! 

thank you in advance

Edited by VanGon

7 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, VanGon said:

Hey guys sry for asking but im searching for pride style interlude files. pre/source whatever ., its for personal use and i searched the forum up and down but i cant find a working link.. aepvp/xavius/finest anything will help! 

thank you in advance

i found that link into an maxcheaters topic :/
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7m2ga5u7eb6niu8/L2Finest_Package.rar/file  

Edited by Irrelevant
  • Thanks 1

On 2/11/2021 at 5:31 PM, VanGon said:

thank you.. if there is any xavius/aepvp , only those 2 remaining!

anyone having xavius or aepvp precompiled or source?

There are no shares related to these packs. Although i highly recommend you not to use L2Finest or any other instance of these sharedpacks and pickup a clean pack as base.

On 2/11/2021 at 5:31 PM, VanGon said:

thank you.. if there is any xavius/aepvp , only those 2 remaining!

anyone having xavius or aepvp precompiled or source?

You can ask @xdem I’m sure he will be happy to help you.🤣

14 minutes ago, Zake said:

There are no shares related to these packs. Although i highly recommend you not to use L2Finest or any other instance of these sharedpacks and pickup a clean pack as base.

im not asking the files for using eitherway.. i just liked some features inside.. idk if it is shared or not but i found some dead links eitherway.. thank you though

4 minutes ago, InTheEndॐ said:

You can ask @xdem I’m sure he will be happy to help you.🤣

yeah no idea if ur being sarcastic or not 😄 but as i said just asking.. im not even asking for a standard source just a precompiled or anything !! 

eitherway i will try tomorrow aswell and if i dont see anyone posting again i will just ask for the post to be locked!

Edited by VanGon