Active Anti Cheat

L2who

Sometimes - by default Adrenaline can't bypass Active AntiCheat. Team Adrenaline  can bypass it if you pay them extra, but Active AntiCheat is periodically updating their protection - you'll eventually get banned.

Short answer to your question - not really.

Edited by Trance

13 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

Only with premium adr u can bot,

but only 1 active window 

That was Adrenaline's last fix, but AAC updated their protection again.

4 minutes ago, L2who said:

Finally  an answer.. thank you guys so much.. sounds like Active Anti Cheat is good.

Definitely better than the rest.

7 hours ago, Trance said:

Definitely better than the rest.

ya its good, but there lot of problems with connections.. ppl geting acc errors + ingame at mass pvp lags since its take mucho cpu that protection 

5 hours ago, AchYlek said:

ya its good, but there lot of problems with connections.. ppl geting acc errors + ingame at mass pvp lags since its take mucho cpu that protection 

Not true at all, I even had players from Argentina with no DCs or lag at all at any given time - Classic client. You may have issues on Interlude that is a client from the medieval ages.

3 minutes ago, Trance said:

Not true at all, I even had players from Argentina with no DCs or lag at all at any given time - Classic client. You may have issues on Interlude that is a client from the medieval ages.

ya , im talking about interlude / h5 , sometimes geting acc protections erros and cant open l2

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

ya , im talking about interlude / h5 , sometimes geting acc protections erros and cant open l2

It's not like any other protection is better regarding this anyway.

It is not SO MUCH about what protection does the server have, but how much the admin of the project has paid the adrenaline team. What do I mean ?
If an admin has paid 5000 euro to adrenaline team so the adrena won't work for 7 days , then adrena will not work in this server for 7 days .

On 2/6/2021 at 10:38 AM, MrPro* said:

It is not SO MUCH about what protection does the server have, but how much the admin of the project has paid the adrenaline team. What do I mean ?
If an admin has paid 5000 euro to adrenaline team so the adrena won't work for 7 days , then adrena will not work in this server for 7 days .

You're offtopic.

Just now, Trance said:

You're offtopic.

he asks about if bot works in AAC and i explained him in general how bot is working , how i am offtopic ?

3 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

he asks about if bot works in AAC and i explained him in general how bot is working , how i am offtopic ?

If there's something beyond your understanding, you better don't reply.

Edited by Trance

1 minute ago, Trance said:

If there's something beyond your understanding, you better don't reply.

and that's why i reply , because i know how things are working 🙂 

• Thanks 1