Fake Hero On Comand Works Gracia part 2 With Vid

sufferwounds

it works on all server u jsut need it to know the ip of the server and u must put it in l2.ini where it says serveraddr= to the system that u downloaded from my post u can open l2.ini with l2file edit.....

error General protection fault!

History: FD3DPredefinedShader::LoadShaderFileToString <- FD3DPredefinedShader::Load <- FD3DPredefinedShader::FD3DPredefinedShader <- UD3DRenderDevice::Init <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Pfff i play in one server x5 and add this to srever and work all in net say "w0w WTF you are hero lol"" ;) work :) nC share

dont work

So you ever wanted to have glow of hero or fly a little bit ????

Type: ///hero *When u are loged in with ur char*

Type: ///fly *And Flyyyyyy*

P.S fake hero aint work with others it is just a client side change + u no have hero skills only hero glow

P.S when u fly other  players don't see it

P.S Tried on white eagle  and in infogate anyway i think it works global on gracia part 2 server

Cheers sufferwounds

As i promised i put the mod here u just need to know the ip of the server and u must have file edit download file edit and open l2.ini of the system that i gave to u there it says serveraddr= put ip of the server save it try all versions some of em should work anyway now login Have fun  system download link :      http://rapidshare.com/files/176799987/infogatel2.7z                 

Note : u need 7 zip to extract it

dont work

work in official and other server... try it!!! its funny...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

what did you said man ???

works on official???

lol "bugs" like this don't work to official and official hasn't got any bug because if official had bugs then the other server what they must had ????

i mean official's security system is the best in the world and bugs like these don't work there

in other private servers with low security system yes maybe it will work but not in official

and something else in which server you tested it and worked???

I also heard that there's a "///" command that DISABLES all TEXTURES [instant 0 lag, usefull for pvp servers], You will just see the boundaries of objects.

I'm currently looking for more "///" commands, pm me if You know any except those 2 mentioned in this post, cheers