Fake Hero On Comand Works Gracia part 2 With Vid

sufferwounds

Only me.  Thats just visual bug... Nothing more. Ofcourse better to go in oly and be the hero then this, but this is funny too. And 1 more thing, then you kill a mob you need to write ///hero again, because aura disapear.  Cool, then you can show to friends a screens how cool you are like in this x4 server..

Lol..and what about the ///fly??Only you see your char flying?? :P

omg ppl... its just a client mod and ofc all this works in official.. it has nothing to do with server so why wouldnt it? also.. no one will ever see you glowing or w/e flying.. cuz others dont have this mod and as i said.. its client side oO lol.. thats the whole point of this online games.. i mean imagine how this would be like with weapons, you swap some no grade bows textures with draconic and you have draconic? sure you see it and you might post the noob mod here, but come on lol.. its not like it has any more use than few screenies..

^

Download new system from your server. Open L2.ini with file edit. ServerAddr=*Here is your server IP, copy it*

Open l2.ini from folder infogatel2. ServerAddr=*Press alt + v here* Save it as version 413 now copy infogatel2 folder in to you l2 folder just dont rename it and start l2.exe from here. Read it a lot of times and you will understand.. ;D

she give me a error ":

Failed to enter Can't find file 'Lobby01': (null)

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

HOW I CANT RESOLVED THIS PROBLEM?

omg ppl... its just a client mod and ofc all this works in official.. it has nothing to do with server so why wouldnt it? also.. no one will ever see you glowing or w/e flying.. cuz others dont have this mod and as i said.. its client side oO lol.. thats the whole point of this online games.. i mean imagine how this would be like with weapons, you swap some no grade bows textures with draconic and you have draconic? sure you see it and you might post the noob mod here, but come on lol.. its not like it has any more use than few screenies..

Ye, I totally agree with you. This is only L2 modding/patch or something like that, it adds some files into the system folder and then you can do the command but the others can't see you glow cause it is not on the server, is on your own client.

But still thanks for sharing=) Would be nice for some screenshots.