Balance Classes in interludes

prostylw1

Question

7 answers to this question

23 hours ago, prostylw1 said:

i want maximum 34 buffs +4

but this +4 its already in acis 382 or i must put it in java?

for example if i am max buffs 34 and put 4 class buff( example rapid shot ) player will lose buffs ?

but balances its not okay i am nerfing the classes from passive skills etc, for example duelist +16 no custom items hit on mage 3.5k dmg sonic triple shash on 6k life mage. Balances are very bad.

That is not a bad number if you are fighting as duelist vs sps.You shouldn't worry about this since Duelist is useful only in small skirmishes. Sps on the other hand lacks in 1v1 situation but his teamfight value is by far higher. 

Depends on what you 're intending to do. If it's another instance of quick pvp server, then just slightly nerf crt/ m crit rates and powers and let the archers vs mages gameplay begin (maybe edit some formulas too)

i want maximum 34 buffs +4

but this +4 its already in acis 382 or i must put it in java?

for example if i am max buffs 34 and put 4 class buff( example rapid shot ) player will lose buffs ?

but balances its not okay i am nerfing the classes from passive skills etc, for example duelist +16 no custom items hit on mage 3.5k dmg sonic triple shash on 6k life mage. Balances are very bad.

I suggest you to find real time balancers in order to optimize the damages of each class in real time. Also, you need to create a new system in order to count specific buffs in order to avoid counting other skills in buff slots.