.u script TimeTillResetRange / respawn every x second?

darta

i try to make an effect to automatic respawn every 10 seconds, this , i fi add TimeTillResetRange the effect shows up only 1 time and never again.

there is function in script:     TimeTillResetRange=(Min=10.0,Max=15.0)  , but the effect shows up in game 1 time and after never again untill effect is manualy cleared and respawned.  My engine has this function ( i checked in engine.u with wotgraill ) .   The only thing that is missing is "        AlwaysFullSpawnRate=true" inside each effect, which i tried to remove also, but the result is the same. 

Any idea why isn't this feature not working or how to make an effect re-spawn automaticaly every x seconds?

Edited by darta

• 1 month later...

well in that case you can try add it to Engine via UnrealEditor that function so when you compile get ok, another option RespawnDeadParticles=true

On 2/27/2021 at 5:53 AM, CriticalError said:

well in that case you can try add it to Engine via UnrealEditor that function so when you compile get ok, another option RespawnDeadParticles=true

Yes, it may be a solution, but with a high probability I am sure that he will not be able to do it. It is not easy to compile Engine.u without some knowledges.