Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

  • 0

Question

Hi everyone <:3

I've got a problem:

There are lots of hidden variables I can’t find to modify in server properties. I’m looking for e.g. warehouse slots, max buff slots, enchants chance.

I assume that „unknown” parrameters are hidden in .dll or .exe files. Any ideas where to find it, and how to change it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
10 hours ago, QurczakSfarmy said:

Hi everyone <:3

I've got a problem:

There are lots of hidden variables I can’t find to modify in server properties. I’m looking for e.g. warehouse slots, max buff slots, enchants chance.

 

I assume that „unknown” parrameters are hidden in .dll or .exe files. Any ideas where to find it, and how to change it?

 

Provide more info you say: you try to do something but you dont say where you try to do it.

People forgot how to communicate the last years...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

11 hours ago, guytis said:

What extension do you use?

Now I’m using l2c4 storm server files. I’ve tried to use the extension which I found on russian website

This one -> https://mmo-dev.info/threads/share-c4-l2patch-v15.1907/

but there is some conflict with client-server protocol and I’ve abandoned this for now.

 

3 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

Provide more info you say: you try to do something but you dont say where you try to do it.

People forgot how to communicate the last years...

I’ve tried to modyfy the AmpeDx64.dll and L2Server.exe by Hex Editors with no visible results. I’m wondering if my approach is good and these variables are somewhere there or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

i have 0 experience on c++ in your place i would use the vanganth sources from his extender, but maybe guytis have a better solution because his experience is better than mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, QurczakSfarmy said:

 

Now I’m using l2c4 storm server files. I’ve tried to use the extension which I found on russian website

 

This one -> https://mmo-dev.info/threads/share-c4-l2patch-v15.1907/

 

but there is some conflict with client-server protocol and I’ve abandoned this for now.

 

 

I’ve tried to modyfy the AmpeDx64.dll and L2Server.exe by Hex Editors with no visible results. I’m wondering if my approach is good and these variables are somewhere there or not.

 


 

I never used L2Patch. First try to open the extension dll with IDA Pro and look for the strings, if the file is packed, you should load the server and dump the dll and then load it into IDA and see the strings


You can dump from https://x64dbg.com

with the Scylla plugin


this will serve to find hidden configuration variables.

If you want to modify the extension and the dll file is packed, you will have to unpack it or create a loader that modifies bytes at startup or injects a new dll.
 

PD: It is not an easy task, if you have never done it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, guytis said:


 

I never used L2Patch. First try to open the extension dll with IDA Pro and look for the strings, if the file is packed, you should load the server and dump the dll and then load it into IDA and see the strings


You can dump from https://x64dbg.com

with the Scylla plugin


this will serve to find hidden configuration variables.

If you want to modify the extension and the dll file is packed, you will have to unpack it or create a loader that modifies bytes at startup or injects a new dll.
 

PD: It is not an easy task, if you have never done it.

 

Thanks for the answer

I thought it’ll be easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.