Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Spawn protection effect l2jacis 382

Question

hi i tried to change spawn protection effect on l2jacis 382 version editing userinfo.java i want to change teamtype to abnormal effect IMPRISION 2 can anyone help me a bit cause i'm too newbie on coding and any help would be most welcome! Thank you!

Edited by KaLeDoR

2 answers to this question

You have to move the code logic, aka

(Config.PLAYER_SPAWN_PROTECTION > 0 && _player.isSpawnProtected())

to (and similar to what already is done with //hide effect) :

writeD((!_player.getAppearance().isVisible() && _player.isGM()) ? (_player.getAbnormalEffect() | AbnormalEffect.STEALTH.getMask()) : _player.getAbnormalEffect());

Packets accept defined values, if it accepts a CAR you can't put an ICE-CREAM on it. Abnormal effects are set on the line I gave, and nothing else.

Remember, for other players you have also to edit CharInfo.

Edited by Tryskell

i tried that but i have to move something else. i tried even change WriteC to writeD and bring me an error

1 hour ago, Tryskell said:

You have to move the code logic, aka

(Config.PLAYER_SPAWN_PROTECTION > 0 && _player.isSpawnProtected())

to (and similar to what already is done with //hide effect) :

writeD((!_player.getAppearance().isVisible() && _player.isGM()) ? (_player.getAbnormalEffect() | AbnormalEffect.STEALTH.getMask()) : _player.getAbnormalEffect());

Packets accept defined values, if it accepts a CAR you can't put an ICE-CREAM on it. Abnormal effects are set on the line I gave, and nothing else.

Remember, for other players you have also to edit CharInfo.

yea i tried copy/paste this on the line you already mention but cause i'm newbie in java i dont know what to move to make the ice cream go to ice cream and car to car :)