one ip two servers

I opened the first server net and it opens without any problems, but when I opened the 2nd server net, I just opened the games server and changed the ports of the gameserver, but when I opened it, 2 servers do not appear in the log.

13 hours ago, L2Full said:

I opened the first server net and it opens without any problems, but when I opened the 2nd server net, I just opened the games server and changed the ports of the gameserver, but when I opened it, 2 servers do not appear in the log.

you need to register new hexid

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 1:39 AM, pada said:

2 L2Server/L2Npc combo's can not run on the same PC at the same time, without VM's, they use shared memory

Why do you lie to people saying it can't be done? ...

I've had several servers on the same Windows for 10 years without virtualizing.

2 L2Server Exe C4 in one pc

2 L2Server Exe GF in other pc

server1.png

server2.png

Edited by guytis

because C4 and GF have different shared mem locks...or you spent the time to manually change it, by default? you can not run 2 same chronicle servers at the same time. Also different user's can work, though have not done it myself

Edited by pada
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, pada said:

Also different user's can work, though have not done it myself

That is the key. It works for different users (windows sessions), because NCSoft didn't use global names for shared memory (they didn't use Global\). So, all depends on privileges and OS settings.

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, pada said:

because C4 and GF have different shared mem locks...or you spent the time to manually change it, by default? you can not run 2 same chronicle servers at the same time. Also different user's can work, though have not done it myself

2 L2Server/L2Npc combo's can not run on the same PC at the same time, without VM's, they use shared memory

Exelent... The great collaborators geniuses of the community hahaha

as easy as doing this ...

L2Server_GF.EXE

OffsetMutex=0xB70728
Mutex=_L2SERVER_EXE_

OffsetGlobal=0xB73AC8
Global=Global\CONSOLE_LOG_L2SERVER

L2Npc_GF.EXE

OffsetMutex=0x665138
Mutex=_L2NPC_EXE_

OffsetGlobal=0x665D40
Global=Global\CONSOLE_LOG_L2NPC

CacheD_GF.EXE

OffsetRegEdit=0x5F9F20
RegEdit=Software\PROJECT_L2\L2CACHED

OffsetMutex=0x5FADB8
Mutex=_L2CACHE_EXE_

OffsetGlobal=0x60E048
Global=Global\CONSOLE_LOG_CACHED

Christmas gift for those who believe that you could not ...

17 hours ago, MasterToma said:

That is the key. It works for different users (windows sessions), because NCSoft didn't use global names for shared memory (they didn't use Global\). So, all depends on privileges and OS settings.

With all due respect Mr. GENIO, you say that GF does not use Global ??.
I think so, and the truth is told by the Exe. Not me

Edited by guytis
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, guytis said:

With all due respect Mr. GENIO, you say that GF does not use Global ??.
I think so, and the truth is told by the Exe. Not me

I didn't say anything about GF. C1/C4 don't use Global namespace.

Here is shared memory names from C4. 

image.png

50 minutes ago, MasterToma said:

I didn't say anything about GF. C1/C4 don't use Global namespace.

Here is shared memory names from C4. 

image.png

You talked about NCSoft ...
NCSoft also made GF...
Those who know more here or so claim to be, try not to continue confusing those who do not know.

Thank you.

On 12/6/2020 at 10:39 PM, guytis said:

Why do you lie to people saying it can't be done? ...

I've had several servers on the same Windows for 10 years without virtualizing.

2 L2Server Exe C4 in one pc

2 L2Server Exe GF in other pc

server1.png

server2.png

in first photo you use 2 users in same windows and running 2 servers or i understand wrong?

4 minutes ago, guytis said:

yes, you can use a server on each windows user

thank you this is the first time i hear this its very useful.

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics