L2 TheGame-Noobwars THE TRUTH

MrPro*

I did a comment on L2TheGame post and it got deleted without a single warning or the reason behind it, so lets try a post to discuss it ? :) 

Before you join this server , let me tell you few things really fast since probably he will do his best to delete this comment : 

1) " + 10.000 Euro for advertisment and attracting new users! "
10.000 euro for advertisEment ( can't even spell it properly ) but don't have enough money to buy his own site or to pay a designer for the features of the server ?

Site taken from L2Realm : http://l2realm.com/ , see the differences  ? NO?!!? Exactly !

Features being copy-paste from L2Realm : https://forum.l2realm.com/index.php?/topic/1528-new-interlude-x20-off-like-23-november-according-to-the-old-winter-custom/ , see the differences  ? NO?!!? Exactly !

2)  You did not play on L2TheGame, yet? Oh good Lord!

You may ask: "What about Big-War"? Everything good.

after this he names many clans ( copy paste from L2Realm again ) and obviously NONE of these clans will join the project..

3) You might think " well maybe he doesn't have money or the clans that he mentioned will not join his project , at least he is not corrupted..? " lets see..

http://prntscr.com/ve99da ( he says that he will give some items only to me )
http://prntscr.com/ve991g ( giving him the char name of my sub leader to put the donate coins ) 

http://prntscr.com/ve9bbr ( talking with my sub leader about where to spend the donate coins )

Unfortunately I don't have other screenshots since I was talking with some cp and clan leaders on TS and they told me that they received plenty of donate coins ( if you want you can believe my words, if not..doesn't really matter  ) 

And of course he even scams his own people ,who were working for his project 
http://prntscr.com/ve9lnz

And last but not least.. In case you didn't know L2TheGame and Noobwars is exactly the same project !

• Sad 1

Dear MrPro,

First of all the origins of the issue comes from the lack of professionalism demonstrated from your end.
Further more, how can you agree to advertise for free ?!
Everyone thinks that your advertisements will bring the server a lot of profit, but in reality this is not true.

Secondly...In the name of all that is holy, our team can't handle the fact that there are other administrators out there that are willing to hire you.

Next thing that you look concerned about...the L2REALM website and server.
In terms of the server, we have access to the files of L2REALM and to the website, therefore we can do with them whatever we want....I will put it in simple terms,
so you can understand all of this, your opinions doesn't play a single role anywhere in regards to the website and the real.
We do not hide any information regarding the merge of all 4 projects into 1 big server. 
Anyone that has asked, we were more than willing to share the information about the biggest project yet, similar as to the project that was opened this past April.  

We are more than sure, that your hate demonstrated here is because you see and know that the project is big and a success.
If anyone tries to hire you all they will pay for will be a bunch of fake clicks and fake advertisements.
Our whole team uses this to serve as a warning and a pray even to all of the other administrators out there, not to hire this sorry excuse for a advertiser.

@MrPro TheGame-Noobwars = l2mid  :P 1 server with 3 website :) 

Me CP play on last thegame and pvp is good :) 

but admin dont make any fix to server...

all night make only event for screen :D make rgp in giran make screens and post in on fb :Dits all... let see this is online on server :D and with this event only  destroyed economy on server bcs reward for event get all chars on dualbox... and all ppls log 10+ boxes

Edited by KabLe21

12 hours ago, jefrakos said:

Dear MrPro,

First of all the origins of the issue comes from the lack of professionalism demonstrated from your end.
Further more, how can you agree to advertise for free ?!
Everyone thinks that your advertisements will bring the server a lot of profit, but in reality this is not true.

Secondly...In the name of all that is holy, our team can't handle the fact that there are other administrators out there that are willing to hire you.

Next thing that you look concerned about...the L2REALM website and server.
In terms of the server, we have access to the files of L2REALM and to the website, therefore we can do with them whatever we want....I will put it in simple terms,
so you can understand all of this, your opinions doesn't play a single role anywhere in regards to the website and the real.
We do not hide any information regarding the merge of all 4 projects into 1 big server. 
Anyone that has asked, we were more than willing to share the information about the biggest project yet, similar as to the project that was opened this past April.  

We are more than sure, that your hate demonstrated here is because you see and know that the project is big and a success.
If anyone tries to hire you all they will pay for will be a bunch of fake clicks and fake advertisements.
Our whole team uses this to serve as a warning and a pray even to all of the other administrators out there, not to hire this sorry excuse for a advertiser.

I am really glad the way you answered. Wrote such a big essay in which the 90% says about my advertise and 10% they you bought access to realm project. 

0 proofs about my "fake advertise with fake clicks" as you are saying. 

Lies about our agreement that I agreed to advertise for free ( wtf 😅

0 answers about corruption and fake clans 

In general so much of misleading stuff, without any proof about all of your sayings. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 2:08 PM, MrPro* said:

did you join the server to see? i saw some streamers its funny server with full bots.. he just destroy the good server's name for money

3 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

did you join the server to see? i saw some streamers its funny server with full bots.. he just destroy the good server's name for money

No, didn't join . He scammed me for 50 euros , you think he wouldn't be greedy with his own server ?