WTS Tallum heavy set on L2Reborn

WTS MJ Light set on L2Reborn

WTS SPH 72

WTS SPH 61

WTS SPS 63

WTS NECRO 58

WTS NECRO 75

WTS AW 68

I aspire to complete a trade in the most legitimate way.

live:.cid.d8352734d03aeea1 - Skype

Dronto#0648-Disc

Edited by FighterONfire
  • Downvote 1

He scammed me, Ive send money like 4 days ago and get nothing, he was deceiving me for 3 days that that he is waiting for something with his paypal and finally stopped answearing me

• Thanks 2

On 10/23/2020 at 7:17 AM, ashkeczup said:

He scammed me, Ive send money like 4 days ago and get nothing, he was deceiving me for 3 days that that he is waiting for something with his paypal and finally stopped answearing me

i dont know you man and you refuse to answer in pm...delete it

I see you was trying to overwait this situation, and came back :)

Actually Ive replied to his PM and after Ive proved He wont fool me, coz i know what he has done he never replied anymore (Can show screens - didnt replied since 23 Oct - I think he thought if he wait a month he can get rid of me and this scamm)

Refund me back my money scammer then I will delete.

Just now, ashkeczup said:

I see you was trying to overwait this situation, and came back :)

Actually Ive replied to his PM and after Ive proved He wont fool me, coz i know what he has done he never replied anymore (Can show screens - didnt replied since 23 Oct - I think he thought if he wait a month he can get rid of me and this scamm)

Refund me back my money scammer then I will delete.

I do not know who you are and what you are even talking about. When i asked you for any proofs or reference you gave me nothing but empty words.

Moderators please be so kind to ask this guy for any proofs or delete this bullshit

I can show proofs (there is alot of them to see) so if moredators wants I can show screens but need to look into this screens coz he was editing his post to get away with his scamm, but I still got the old screens and can show them :)

U wont get away with this scamm dude, im asure u that I wont let u

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 10:40 AM, ashkeczup said:

I can show proofs (there is alot of them to see) so if moredators wants I can show screens but need to look into this screens coz he was editing his post to get away with his scamm, but I still got the old screens and can show them :)

U wont get away with this scamm dude, im asure u that I wont let u

So you are after me for straight month already and we are yet to see the proofs you even ever contacted me. Still you come up with imaginary bullshit in privates trying to flame me for no reason lol...