interlude [Interlude L2OFF] Lineage ][ Vendetta!

PyroMaker

Sorry pyro , you dont play by the rules, and you log here whenever you want

Locked - Dosnt follow the rules

NO ONE , unlock this , he didnt follow the rules , i give him 1 day

:O rly nice seems you know how to write

I think i was clear , you log 1 time evry 3 months , and its only beacuse you have something to promote and dont share anything for over 1 year? JAjAJAJAJAJjaJa  /facepalm you want more info check all your posts with dead links JAjaJaJAJaJJAjAjA

Some one unlock it , even if you didnt follow the rules  (you will see in few days when a friend comes back why you should not insult me ^^)

aaa btw your server its a piss of shit ;)

take care

-1 karma for flaming staff member :-X also its his right to post and share anything and whenever he wants to.

Nigga, shut the -beep- up... what the -beep- are you talking about... the -beep- outta my topic.

your servers are always good. try to keep the tempers low and avoid wars.

good luck with your server btw

PS:Flaming replies Deleted & Pyromaker reply edited

He started , and in this point i dont care any more xD

i gave him 3 days , and he didnt edit hist post , so i lock it

Some how its now unlocked and with edited title.. (i dont care when my friend comes back his head will be on the floor)

3 bugs working - You can be overpowered in this server babe

So pyro i recommend you to take off the sub class npc

JAjajAJJAJJjajAjaja

/LMAO

Wts bugs for this server 10 € per bug

AJAJjAjAJAJA

Jesus... I knew you were an idiot, but I didn't know you'd be THIS dumb... have fun with your imaginary bugs, buddy. :)

Oh, so when your friend shows up my head is gonna be on the floor? HOLY SHIT MENSKI I VERY SCARED PLX NO BUN MI))

Jesus... I knew you were an idiot, but I didn't know you'd be THIS dumb... have fun with your imaginary bugs, buddy. :)

Oh, so when your friend shows up my head is gonna be on the floor? HOLY SHIT MENSKI I VERY SCARED PLX NO BUN MI))

and you didnt get dekarm for this?

Kwsta ...

Grisom nice signature it explains everything.. ;P

and Noble u play at vendetta fr saying that server is good and defending pyromaker at everything :S

if the server was good (talking in general-bugs,gm,community,etc) it must have  more ppl (server is empty)

And fakyokas dont say that i left server bc donnators pwned my clan or whatever..bc when we were there we got rune castle (the best siege that vendetta had) and goddard..and farmed all epics..didn't farmed zaken bc was bugged..(no one had zaken at server-that was some time ago)

and Noble u play at vendetta fr saying that server is good and defending pyromaker at everything :S

if the server was good (talking in general-bugs,gm,community,etc) it must have  more ppl (server is empty)

And fakyokas dont say that i left server bc donnators pwned my clan or whatever..bc when we were there we got rune castle (the best siege that vendetta had) and goddard..and farmed all epics..didn't farmed zaken bc was bugged..(no one had zaken at server-that was some time ago)

let me set you clear that i have stopped playing L2 1,5 years now..its the most boring game for me.i prefer spending my time on WoW.

btw pyromaker's servers were always good despite i ve played (probably)1 hour in my whole life in there.just because  it happened for you things to go wrong thats not a reason to start defending...it is your personal opionion and only yours.thus it is acceptable and respectable...just that

Pyromaker is always here to solve any question about his server..i ll just pass

The server isn't empty it has 300 players WITHOUT the bots.And just moved to interlude.

Well i don't care about what you say.I like the server and i play there.

Server=Empty?

WTFz0r? Server is very good with lots of fixes and very few bugs working and over 200 ppl online

let me clear u something, first of all the server rocks, is not hard to lvl up but while you are lvling up you are getting items for craft, is a bit hard to enchant but is very good for a low rate server, fantastic custom rbs which drop epic weapons, and other good things :D, it's impossible to find a bug not only because is L2OFF but also because the team of l2 vendetta have a fantastic project.

Cya in game ;)

Im currently playing on the server :P. Its not bad at all give it a try ;D.

PS: Dual Som Break too easily wasted 500kk on enchanting them T_________T

PS: Dual Som Break too easily wasted 500kk on enchanting them T_________T

ask me nab :P i need 47kk Ancient Adena for creating Zeus Mace :D

login to kill errr to help u :P

ask me nab :P i need 47kk Ancient Adena for creating Zeus Mace :D

login to kill errr to help u :P

Silence! I kill you! Why did you steal the bishop and the dwarf from the clan you f2cktard :X

Btw pyro ... make the shamans drop more pouches T_T

Well , Everything Goes Cool. Teh Server Rox etc...

I Just need some help.

when u can  , answer me on MSN Cause it's important..

WTB NS's nick ingame giving 100kk AA let me a private message xD

I was meaning to ask the respawn times of all custom rbs. No one seem to know yet :X